Chapter 64 End of Text

Lin Jianlu stayed on the set until the evening, watching Xie Fan and Chen Yimo's rivalry play finished. After this episode was over, the entire crew of "Zang Feng" was wrapped up.

"Finally the filming is over." The director was emotional, "Dareless and perverted, come and take a picture!"

"You still call me a pervert after the filming is over." Chen Yimo turned around, "Come right away!"

Xie Wang: "Come here."

The temperature was low at night, Xie Wang took off his costume jacket casually, wrapped Lin Jianlu well, and then wrapped his arms around Omega's shoulders through the costume.

"It's not cold." Lin Jianlu said.

"I'm going to send "Zang Feng" to the awards hahaha, by then you will all be award winners." The director was very flustered, "Come on, Lin Jianlu stands in the middle, your popularity has been very high recently."

The first place in the competition made Lin Jianlu a high-profile singer. Invitations to various performances and advertisements were continuously handed over to Xingluo Huyu, and even some scripts were handed over.

The company respected his opinion and declined all scripts.

His appearance in the movie "Zang Feng" is even more precious.

"It's all finished, let's shoot something fun." The director said, "Da Wang asked Yoyo to sit on your shoulders, can you carry it?"

"No problem." Xie Wang leaned over, half-kneeled on the ground, and tilted his head, "Yo Yo, come."

Lin Jianlu: "!"

Being lifted up to a high place all of a sudden, it would actually be a little nervous, but Xie Wang was relaxed, his arms were wrapped around his legs and he was not afraid.

"Okay, you." Chen Yimo whistled, "Brotherly carry me."

"Pervert go away." Xie Wang scolded with a smile.

"Give me the killing banner." Xie Wang went to pick up the things with his empty hands, and handed them to Lin Jianlu, "Take it."

Lin Jianlu unfolded the congratulatory banner for the finale, held it up, and after the camera flashed, the finale photo was taken.

"Okay." Xie Wang slowly leaned over to let people get down, "Slow down."

"Da Wang." Lin Jianlu said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Your arms are so strong."

"You are lighter." Xie Wang raised his hand and threw the banner to the director, "We are going back."

"Go back, go back." The director waved his hand, "The detective chased his wife back, and you also brought back an omega. This movie was successful, and you have to thank me."

"You can thank me." Xie Wang said, ""Zang Feng" will definitely win the award."

"I would like to borrow your good words." The director smiled.

By the time Lin Jianlu followed Xie Wang home, it was already late at night.

"You're so busy with work now, shouldn't you go back to school often?" Xie Wang asked.

Lin Jianlu shook his head.

X University has a special nature, all their classes can be made up when they are not busy, so he doesn't need to stay in school every day.

Moreover, the most important thing is that Wei Lan joined the group, even if he went back to school, no one would chat with him fiercely.

"Then do you want to go back to school and bring your books and piano here?" Xie Wang pointed to the new bookshelf and said, "My brother specially sent us a set, I think you will like it."