Description

Associated Names

信息素说你不单纯
Xìnxī sù shuō nǐ bù dānchún

Author(s)

毛球球
Máo qiú qiú

Status in COO

64 Chapters (Completed)

Description

Xie Wang and Lin Jianlu have been married for a year.

He has never understood that Lin Jianlu has a cold personality. He is not the type he likes, but he is fatally attractive to him. As a popular actor, he searched around, but couldn't find Lin Jianlu.

He remembered that Lin Jianlu was just a trainee at this time. He searched the QQ number in his memory.

Xie Wang: Hello, I am your future husband.

Lin Jianlu : Oh, you are the tenth person who claims to be my husband today.

After getting out of the circle with a song, Lin Jianlu and Xie Wang performed on the same stage.

The 19-year-old Lin Jianlu was cold and accidentally exposed when passing by Xie Wang. Delicate glands in the neck. On the set, Xie Wang took the script from Lin Jianlu and smelled a bit of pheromone.

Xie Wang:?

He remembered that the first time he took the initiative to find Lin Jianlu and was tempted before he was reborn, it was because someone "accidentally" left the inhibitor in his car.

Lin Jianlu fell in love at first sight with the netizen who claimed to be his husband, he was handsome, and wanted to catch variety shows to play games, but he tripped on purpose, and the other party directly pulled him into his arms.

Putting on a coat and wrapping him tightly, this is too easy to catch. It seems that no matter how subtle the hint is, Xie Wang can understand it, and even...

over-interpret it?

After being together, he accidentally spilled red wine on Xie Wang's tie.

Xie Wang took off the tie: "Fuck again, right? Don't be so subtle."

Lin Jianlu: ...No, no!

The former incompetent and furious big wolf dog has a black heart in the back belly A vs the former is cold and fishy and the latter is oblivious to the sweet cub O

Tags: ABO sweet pet funny HE