Chapter 40

Xie Wang found that he seemed to be learning something new.

Unethical, but useful.

At present, he is still in the exploratory stage and needs further research.

"Where are you posing for the shoot, Dawang?" The director shouted from a distance, "Chen Yimo and the extras have memorized the blasting point, let's walk around and try to succeed once."

Director: "Everyone pay attention to safety."

Lin Jianlu had only seen such a big scene that required explosions on TV, and it was the first time for him to watch the scene so closely.

Moreover, this Xie Wang dressed in a black combat uniform, rushing out of the fire and smoke, should be a very fascinating picture.

The alpha's eyes today are so cold and seductive.

"Come here." Xie Wang greeted Xingluo Huyu's assistant, "Come here and take Lin Jianlu to the back, so as not to be splashed by something that was blown up."

Lin Jianlu: "?"

That won't work.

Not standing in the front row to watch the fierce A is disrespectful to the fierce A.

"Yo Yo, remember to cover your ears too." Xie Wang reminded.

Alpha muttered a few words, then easily swung his prop cannon over his shoulder, and strode into the middle of the set.

"Remember clearly the points and routes you practiced repeatedly just now." The director shouted through the loudspeaker, "I stress again, pay attention to safety."

"Understood." Xie Wang said.

"Don't worry, Dawang and I are both professional." Chen Yimo said, "But Dawang, I just ran at least a dozen times, do you remember that trip?"

Xie Wang: "Remember."

When filming before rebirth, he almost ran the route into the DNA.

Lin Jianlu was watched by the assistant, so he couldn't step forward, so he could only stand in the safe area behind the director and watch this passage--

At the end of the downtown area is a candy store selling cotton candy.

Qi Ninghang, played by Chen Yimo, is well-dressed and dressed in pure white.

Standing in front of the candy store, he wiped away the bloodstains from the omega hostage's cheek between his fingertips.

"I want a marshmallow," said the polite man.

"The shelf over there is cotton candy, you can choose it at will." The young and beautiful clerk pointed in the direction, "Is it for your omega?"

Chen Yimo was stunned.

"No." The man immediately resumed his false politeness, and smiled as if remembering something, "I bought it for a disobedient and self-righteous child, after a slap, it's time to give it candy."

"Let's have one of each flavor." Chen Yimo said.

"Okay, I'm going to pack it now." The clerk said.

The surrounding area was quiet, and at some point, the number of customers in the shop decreased.

"Thank you." Chen Yimo took the packaged candy from the clerk, turned around and stabbed the clerk with a dagger.

There was no one in the originally busy street, when the explosion sounded, Chen Yimo rolled over and rushed out of the sea of ​​flames.