Chapter 53

Seeing Lu in a daze, Xie Wang hugged him all the time, wiped away the tears from his cheeks, and whispered something in his ear that he didn't quite understand.

Xie Wang said: "I'm sorry, I miss you very much."

Xie Wang: "Lin Jianlu, I finally found you back."

After the ultimate joy, there was overwhelming exhaustion, his limbs were soft, and his body was covered with the smell of alpha pheromone.

During the non-estrus period, the forced complete marking is a bit painful. Especially when the alpha was formed, his eyes were almost blank.

Pain, but no regrets.

With it comes a strong sense of security.

It comes from the strong and stable existence that brings him a sense of security.

He fell asleep in the trembling aftertaste, and didn't pay attention to where he was.

Xie Wang hugged the omega in his arms, and helped him straighten his black hair that was wet with sweat on his forehead little by little.

Lin Jianlu was exhausted and fell into a deep sleep, leaning against his arms, his eyelashes were wet, the corners of his mouth were slightly red, his cold eyes were closed, and the ends of his eyes were flushed, compared to the usual indifferent ones, it was a little more colorful and squeamish.

"Yo Yo." Xie Wang said, "Let's take a shower before going to sleep."

Lin Jianlu responded perfunctorily, then fell asleep.

Xie Wang smiled helplessly, and expertly carried him to wash up.

"When did you like me?" Xie Wang asked self-consciously.

The sleeping omega didn't speak.

"Forget it." Xie Wang said, "I will ask you more carefully next time."

After coming out of the bathroom, he carried omega back to the bed, tucked in the quilt, and called his dad.

"Dad." Xie Wang said.

His father: "At this time, you won't ask me again if anyone wants to marry you?"

"No." Xie Wang said, "I want to find someone to marry."

his dad:"?"

Xie Wang: "I slept with an omega, completely marked."

His dad: "?? Then you are such a jerk."

Xie Wang: "I want to be responsible to him and marry him."

"I'm in charge, which family's child?" His father paused for a long time, then spoke again, "I'll contact you."

"I'll go by myself." Xie Wang said, "I like him very much."

"That's good." His father seemed to be relieved, "The Lin family, right? I checked. Recently, there was a multi-party business meeting. I remember that Lin Ming of the Lin family will attend, and I will also get in touch."

Xie Wang: "Don't worry about them, no one can stop the person I want to marry."

After making the phone call, he went back to the bedroom, lifted a corner of the quilt, lay down and hugged Lin Jianlu from behind.

His wife is fragrant and soft, and her body smells like sweet strawberries.

This person is finally his.

However, Lin Jianlu is only 19 years old now.

How did Lin Jianlu grow up to be so thoughtful, if he hadn't been reborn, he wouldn't have been able to see through Lin Jianlu's thoughts at all.