Chapter 63

The omega's hair was softly sweeping back and forth in the palm of his hand, Xie Wang had already discovered that Lin Jianlu was extremely insecure.

In the early days, Lin Jianlu looked for a sense of security from the simplest physical relationship, and later, Lin Jianlu liked to use "control" to find security.

Just like now, Lin Jianlu wants to kiss, he gives it in time, and Omega will be happy.

So much so that on the way back, Lin Jianlu would even whisper two songs he was writing for him.

"Sounds good, big fire." Xie Wang commented, and hummed for a while.

Lin Jianlu: "Really, the version I sang in the recording studio sounds better."

When he was with Xie Wang, he would talk more than usual. Xie Wang seems to know this too, and will always lead him to talk more.

"Yo Yo, I'm going to the crew of "Zang Feng"." Xie Wang said, "Are you going with your husband, or going out by yourself for a boring day off."

"I'm with you." Lin Jianlu said.

Xie Wang whistled: "Okay."

"Why haven't you seen your Neptune friend recently?" Xie Wang asked.

"Darkness...my little partner is not Neptune." Lin Jianlu corrected, "He just knows how to appreciate alpha."

Xie Wang couldn't laugh or cry.

"Do you also understand?" Xie Wang asked.

Lin Jianlu pretended not to hear, and automatically ignored the topic.

"Lanlan joined the team recently." Lin Jianlu said, "I'm very busy."

Xie Wang: "Didn't he not follow the group?"

"You know?" Lin saw the deer turned his head, "Lan Lan said..."

He glanced at Xie Wang, and decided not to hide anything: "Lan Lan said that the investor is very handsome, and it is worth adding a friend to the group."

Xie Wang went through the recently launched production crews in his mind, and found the name of an investor: "Yu Ran?"

"You know that too?" Lin Jianlu was surprised.

Xie Wangxin said, not only do I know the name, I also know that this is the future husband of your Neptune friend.

"You tell him to take it easy." Xie Wang stopped.

In his memory before rebirth, Wei Lan was terribly obedient in front of Yu Ran, and he thought Yu Ran was too strong.

It was only later that Xie Wang realized that Wei Lan was not a good thing either.

Lin Jianlu turned his head inexplicably, and didn't take it seriously.

The car stopped at the downstairs of Yanxing Media.

"I'll go up and sign a contract." Xie Wang said, "You come with me, wait for me."

Therefore, Lin Jianlu, an artist of Xingluo Huyu, followed into Yanxing's territory.

The main office is on the top floor, Xie Wang went all the way up, but before he knocked on the door, there was a noise from inside the door.

"Go away, don't even think about it, stinky orange."

"Wrong wrong."

"Can you two go back and make trouble?" the big boss Yan Xing roared, "They are both sophomores and juniors, and they don't stop for a moment."

Pheromone Says You Are Not Pure [MTL] (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें