Chapter 37

Outrageous, outrageous.

But it seems reasonable.

Serious people, who would go to Meng A Bar, stand in the front row, and go for the second time.

It was as if a shocking thunder had struck from the sky, and it just landed on his head who was not too serious about watching the excitement.

Xie Wang was stunned by the huge amount of information.

He realized that he really didn't know Lin Jianlu at all.

This thing should be a piece of grilled cheese, thoughtful and yellow.

How blind was he before he was reborn to feel that Lin Jianlu was deserted.

Lin Jianlu has many and huge folders.

The more serious the name, the more outrageous the content.

Everything you need, the more you look down, the more shocking you will be.

Damn Lin Jianlu also wrote after-views, such as--

"Big chest muscles, slightly short legs, it's a pity."

"I'm very good at breathing, but my face is not very long. It's a pity."

"I can move my waist very well, but my voice is ugly. It's a pity."

Xie Wang: "..."

Read A countless, right?

In his folder, there were only two words in the document.

good a.

In addition, there is a latest video file, the file name is--

"Teach you how to put your omega to sleep in three minutes."

The date added was... last week, the day after he provisionally marked Lin Jianlu.

how?

Think he's not doing well enough?

He was also very gentle and restrained, not daring to use too much force.

Lin sees the deer! ! !

Xie Wang rubbed the space between his brows, finished browsing the video, and closed the folder.

After thinking about it, he canceled Lin Jianlu's WeChat account and turned off his laptop.

He put the computer back on the desk and walked out.

"The program group asked me to go on stage and perform the song." He said to Lin Jianlu's assistant, "Thank you Lin Jianlu for me, I didn't have time to watch it."

"Okay." Lin Jianlu's beta assistant said.

Xie Wang passed by the rehearsal classroom of the group next door.

The thin black-haired boy sat with his knees folded by the mirror in the corner, holding a stack of music scores in his right hand.

The young man unscrewed the cap of the mineral water bottle beside him, raised his head and took a sip, his slightly opened eyes were cold and beautiful, like a frozen lake soaked in cold wind, frost and snow.

Fake!

Thank you for saying so.

It's all fake!

Xie Wang went to his personal lounge, and carefully sorted out all the details before and after his rebirth.

I'm afraid he didn't know Lin Jianlu from the beginning.

In the past, he thought Lin Jianlu was boring, but later he found it interesting.