Chapter 46

Lin Jianlu woke up from starvation at noon the next day.

The alpha in the susceptible period is also too scary. Xie Wang pressed him back and forth during the day yesterday and did it with him several times.

He had a thorough refreshment from the fierce ass of his heart, and fell into a deep sleep.

As a result, I slept until midnight, and I didn't know why I was woken up.

Xie Wang seemed to be somewhat angry, and his movements were neither light nor heavy.

After having fun, his whole deer was about to fall apart.

Lin Jianlu groped around the bed a few times and found his mobile phone.

[Lan]: How about my assists?

[Lan]: More than ten hours have passed, and you haven't replied to my message. It seems that my assist was quite successful.

[Yo Yo]: push glasses.jpg

[Yo Yo]: I actually fell asleep in the susceptibility period!

[Yo Yo]: I'm going to melt on the bed.

[Lan]: That's a good description, I'll write it down and use it in my next essay.

[Lan]: By the way, Lin Youyou, where is the temporary marker, have you got it?

[Yo Yo]: No, my glands are still fine.

[Lan]:? ? ?

It's the second time.

Lin Jianlu also felt strange.

He turned his head, Xie Wang was still asleep, with deep eyebrows and thin lips.

Xie Wang's hand was still on his waist.

It's a very safe gesture.

Lin Jianlu stretched out his hand, and his fingertips gently pressed Alpha's lips against the warm touch.

He poked quietly, wanting to see if Xie Wang's teeth were okay.

Xie Wang opened his eyes.

At that moment, Omega withdrew her hand timidly, and put on a cold and proud look as if trying to hide it.

Xie Wang remembered that there was a German shepherd in the yard of Xie's family. He used to open the dog's mouth to see if the teeth had grown back.

Seeing that Lu didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt for being found out about his small actions, Lin sat up on the bed and frowned slightly.

"Yoyo, lie down." Xie Wang said, "Whatever you want to eat, I'll go and prepare it for you."

Seeing that the deer didn't make a sound, Lin saw that he didn't want to talk to him.

Xie Wang got out of bed, took off his pajama pants with a raised hand, and wandered slowly in front of the closet, looking for a change of clothes.

Sure enough, Lin Jianlu spoke.

"Senior, white rice porridge."

"Okay, I'll go right away." Xie Wang put on his clothes indiscriminately and went out.

Alpha's back line is too smooth.

Lin Jianlu pursed his lower lip in an unsatisfactory manner, regained his senses, and went to see Wei Lan's news again.

[Lan]: Yo Yo.

[Lan]: A's in the susceptible period are basically crazy batches. The stronger the pheromone level, the easier it is for alpha to lose control at this time.