Chapter 3

Xie Wang woke up in his own home.

The white gauze curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows see through the dappled sunlight.

"Lin Jianlu, bring me a glass of ice water." The voice after a hangover was hoarse and magnetic.

Lin Jianlu is not Xiao Tiano, he will not bring ice water to him, and he will not call him husband in a good-tempered manner.

Lin Jianlu would just turn over and sit up, stare at him coldly, and then throw a box of sweet milk beside his pillow.

Xie Wang blocked the sun with his arms and waited for a long time, but he still didn't get the sweet milk he didn't like.

The room was quiet.

Oh, I remembered.

He was born again.

At this time, he has not yet married Lin Jianlu.

"I came back alone last night?" He called his assistant.

"That's right." The assistant said, "You're drunk, I'll send you back."

"What about Lin Jianlu?" Xie Wang asked.

"Lin Jianlu?" The assistant thought for a while, "The omega student who talked to you yesterday, he went back with his roommate."

roommate?

Xie Wang knows.

It should be Wei Lan.

A few years later, Lin Jianlu was a well-known cold beauty in the circle, and he usually did not communicate with people for more than ten sentences.

The only person Lin Jianlu talked a lot about was his omega roommate named Wei Lan, who majored in screenwriting at X University.

In Xie Wang's view, Wei Lan is just a conservative omega.

He had seen Wei Lan's script, which was a dry, romantic romantic film without sexual tension, but it didn't make any sense after reading the whole text, but someone was willing to buy it, and even sent it to the awards after filming it.

In short, these two omegas spend all day together, one is cold and the other is rigid.

And Lin Jianlu can chat with Wei Lan for a long time every time.

Forget it, he's still filming.

Isn't it good to have a career? He loves acting the most.

It's not like he has to see the deer in his life-

In the morning, X University, abo physiological knowledge morning class.

Lin Jianlu was sitting in the third row, pressing the notebook with his left hand, and was writing notes in the notebook.

Omega's profile looks very serious.

The teacher who was lecturing saw this scene and nodded in satisfaction.

The students of x University are still of high quality, good-looking, and serious in class.

"Listen to this." Wei Lan handed over an earphone.

Lin Jianlu turned his head sideways, with his right hand resting on his cheek.

He listened carefully for a few seconds.

"How is it?" Wei Lan asked him.

Lin Jianlu stared at the blackboard without squinting, and said in a cold voice, "That's right, this alpha is good at breathing."