Chapter 26

On the other side of the phone, there was an obvious pause for several seconds.

Immediately, Lin Yang cursed: "Lin Jianlu! How dare you fucking dare..."

"It's really lenient." Xie Wang sneered, and hung up the phone, "Did I scare you?"

Lin Jianlu didn't make a sound, but his eyes were slightly open, as if he was a little surprised.

"It's all right." Xie Wang rubbed Lin Jianlu's hair, found it half wet, and brought a dry towel and blower over, "I'll sleep later."

So Lin Jianlu was pressed to sit in front of the mirror, and Xie Wang took the hair dryer and rubbed his black hair into a mess.

Alpha's figure is much taller than him, and he has great strength. His movements seem to be trying to slow down, but they are not gentle. Occasionally, Xie Luan's fingers catch his hair, and his hair roots will also spread. Come faint numbness and itching.

It's a bit like a large, clumsy animal found a small wild flower and raised its thick paws to touch it, but it was suspected of crushing it and smashing it flat.

When such an alpha comes to mark him, it is the best choice to deal with the family.

Xie Wang can get him as he wished, and he can also get rid of Lin Ming's control.

But--

The hair dryer accidentally touched his head. In the mirror, he slightly lowered the corner of his mouth, looking a little unhappy.

The movement of rubbing his hair slowed down a little.

"Okay, go to sleep." Xie Wang patted him lightly on the shoulder, "Tomorrow the director wants to shoot some scenes with morning light, and we both have to get up early."

Lin Jianlu: "Yes."

Xie Wang helped him turn off the light in the master bedroom, closed the door and left.

After filming all day, plus singing on stage, and lying on the bed, Lin Jianlu realized that his limbs were tired.

Xie Wang's bedroom is very clean, only a little non-offensive grapefruit fragrance remains on the pillow.

He gradually sank into the dreamland-

The next morning, the film crew of "Zang Feng".

The director crossed his arms, standing in the sun and cursing.

"What I want to shoot is the sunrise." The director pointed to the sky, "You two have a look, where did the sun rise?"

Lin Jianlu: "."

Xie Wang: "..."

Xie Wang: "We got up quite early..."

"Did you two walk to the set when you got up early?" the director asked angrily.

That's not true, Xie Wangxin said.

It was just yesterday that he knocked on the forest and saw the unlucky collar on the deer's neck. Somehow, the timed unlock was extended for two hours, and he couldn't touch it.

They stared at each other in the living room for two hours before the collar opened by itself.

It's not easy to talk about this thing.

"Yes, we both came here on foot." Xie Wang raised his head and said.

"You are quite proud of Dawang." The director flipped through the script, "It's not a big problem, makeup and scene preparation, we will shoot indoor scenes."