Chapter 20

There are a variety of ways that professional actors use to elicit emotions. Violent words elicit emotions, or associations of related emotions.

Xie Wang, who had the longest career as an actor present, took on the big responsibility.

Beating and scolding Xie Wang was reluctant, so he planned to let Lin Jianlu think about it.

"Late at night." The two were alone in the next room, and Xie Fan assumed the situation, "Storm, lightning and thunder, your father went out to discuss business and did not come back, and your brother couldn't come home because of the heavy rain. You are the only one at home." people."

It's time to cry.

Lin Jianlu actually smiled.

"That seems to be pretty good." Lin Jianlu said, "It can rain for two more days, or two years. It's better not to come back forever."

Xie Wang: "..."

"Forget it, let's change the scene." Xie Wang said, "The storm, lightning and thunder, your father accidentally left you on the side of the road, you can't find a home."

Lin Jianlu smiled again.

"You can't do that." Lin Jianlu said, "When my dad abandoned me, it was snowing."

Lin Ming didn't like him.

He is the product of Lin Ming's drunken mistakes and a stain on his father's life.

Seeing that the deer was not crying, Lin saw that Xie Wang was about to cry.

He had never heard Lin Jianlu say this.

When the Lin family took Lin Jianlu's medical examination records and pointed to the words "has been marked for life" on it, and asked him to take responsibility, he thought that the Lin family loved Lin Jianlu very much.

"Don't you have anything to be sad about?" Xie Wang asked.

Lin Jianlu thought about it, yes, there really is one.

When he mistakenly thought that Xie Wang was married, and he was greedy and unable to fish, he was really a little sad.

But... not to cry.

Xie Wang can't help it, he can't make people cry now.

It's impractical and outrageous.

I can only scold.

Scared once to see.

Therefore, Xie Wang made his face very cold with his acting skills.

"Stop laughing." Xie Wang said fiercely, "This is filming, not teasing you."

Lin Jianlu didn't cry, but just looked at him.

Xie Wangxin said that this is not good, and that he has to improve his efficiency, and apologize after crying fiercely.

With such a strict character, Lin Jianlu shouldn't be angry with him because of this kind of thing.

He grabbed Lin Jianlu's wrist, dragged him backwards to the sofa, held him down, and made him read the script on the table. Lin Jianlu staggered a few steps as he pulled him.

Sometimes, in emotionally intense scenes, real slaps will be used. For example, slapping can make people quickly build up emotions to achieve the effect. Most actors have used it.

This is what Xie delusional thought.

"Why are you so stupid, be serious." Xie Wang said, "Otherwise, it will be replaced, and you won't be filming."