Chapter 56

The relationship between Lin Jianlu and the Lin family is already very weak, and he won't be angry if he is scolded, and he won't be sad if he is left out.

But when Xie Wang spoke for him and embarrassed Lin Ming and Lin Yang, he still couldn't help feeling happy.

Lin Ming reacted the fastest. He glared at Lin Yang fiercely: "I'm sorry, the second young master of the Xie family, my son is spoiled, and his mind is not clear for a while today."

"Really?" Xie Wang smiled, "He wasn't sober before, he scolded me on the phone."

"Blame me." Lin Ming acted accordingly, "I didn't educate myself well."

Lin Ming scolded his elder son all the time.

Xie Wang has been observing Lin Jianlu's expression.

Yoyo of his family had a cold face, but the fingertips hidden by his side were quietly touching the sofa, looking in a good mood.

"When did you and my Lin Jianlu get together?" Lin Ming felt that it was almost the same, so he asked.

"Did my dad give the Lin family a small business today?" Xie Wang mentioned this matter, "I don't know if it's suitable for cooperation."

Lin Ming understood immediately, and scolded Lin Yang bloody again.

"We've been together for a long time." Xie Wang finally answered the question, "I fell in love with him at first sight."

Seeing the deer turned his head, Lin raised his amber eyes.

how early Backstage at a school graduation party?

At that time, he saw Xie Wang filling in "married" on the information collection form in a cold and calm manner, and he didn't even want to talk to anyone.

"I'm planning to get the certificate from Lin Jianlu." Xie Wang said, "I'll tell you today."

"Okay, no problem." Lin Ming directly agreed, "Just ask someone to tell you, there is no need to come to ask in person, there was some misunderstanding before, I am very sorry."

Xie Wang frowned.

Lin Ming didn't even ask Lin Jianlu how he felt, as if Lin Jianlu was just a bargaining chip used to exchange benefits.

It was because of this that Lin Jianlu was eager to get the full mark and to find a suitable alpha shelter.

Before he was reborn, he didn't protect Lin Jianlu well, but now--

"I have a question." Xie Wang said, "I am a person who likes to talk straight. Tonight's list is a gift from my dad. I will not take it back. In the future, the Lin family wants to get cooperation from the Xie family. Let's find Lin Jianlu first."

Xie Wang: "Coax Lin Jianlu to be happy, let him give me the pillow breeze."

Lin Jianlu: "."

Xie Wang originally wanted to ask Lin Jianlu to sever ties with the Lin family, but there was no rush, he wanted these people to bow down to Lin Jianlu.

Lin Ming's face changed, Lin saw that Lu's character was as cold as an ice cube, it would be a ghost if he could be coaxed well.

But he couldn't refuse, the high branches of the Xie Group were too tempting, he had to climb.

"Of course." Lin Ming said, "Lin Jianlu is my youngest son, and I have always been in pain."

Xie Wangxin said that you can pull it down.