Chapter 14

Xie Wang listened to the sound of the door closing, a big stone in his heart finally fell to the ground.

Great, he held back.

He tightly covered the knowledge of abo physiology in his head, without jumping out at all, without any overstepping.

Simple and childish like seeing a deer in a forest, he will definitely have a good impression of him.

How much... give a little.

The Lin Jianlu just now was really pretty.

The black bathrobe showed fair and delicate skin, probably because the towel was a bit rough, and there was a small reddish patch on the back of his hand.

When he raised his hands to wipe his hair, he lowered his head slightly, the lines of his waist and hips were covered by the slightly wet bathrobe, but his eyes were as cold as ever.

He remembered that once before he was reborn, he pressed Lin Jianlu against the wall, and repeatedly tortured the fragile glands of the omega with his teeth.

It was like knocking over a basket of strawberries, and the soft and tender red flesh fell out, and the whole bedroom was filled with the sweet scent of strawberries.

That time, Lin Jianlu was bullied very hard by him. When he forcibly pinched his chin and turned the person's cheek over, there was half a crystal teardrop hanging on Omega's cheek, and his temporarily blurred eyes looked like clear glass. bead.

The days after rebirth were too bitter.

Not only is his wife gone, but he can only live by the fragments in his head.

Thank you for saying so.

but--

Fortunately, today, he finally did something with people.

Goodwill brushed up.

If he is lucky, Lin Jianlu might say good morning to him tomorrow morning.

Xie Wang slept soundly and woke up at ten o'clock in the afternoon.

The door to the opposite room was open and empty.

Xie Wang: "???"-

Lin Jianlu took a taxi back to school early in the morning, and bumped into Wei Lan with a toothbrush in his mouth in the corridor of the dormitory.

Wei Lan stared sleepily, pushed him into the dormitory room, took a look at his cuffs and collar, and then showed a sympathetic expression.

"What a failure." Wei Lan said, "Why didn't even get a temporary mark."

In the blink of an eye, Lin Jianlu's temperament changed from a small ice cube to a large glacier.

"He approached me, as if he didn't want to sleep with me..." Lin Jianlu said.

Wei Lan: "?"

How can it be.

Lin Jianlu: "He just wanted to talk to me about the history of the Conservatory of Music."

"Damn it." Wei Lan stared at Zhang's nerdy face and cursed, "He can't do it, right?"

Lin Jianlu also had this confusion.

But when he knocked on the door yesterday, Xie Wang was only wearing a pair of black shorts. He glanced hurriedly out of the corner of his eye, as if he didn't seem to be able to do it.

Forget it, be pure and ascetic.

In the next few days, Lin Jianlu was not too busy. Considering that he was still a student, Xingluo Huyu assigned him a very small workload.