Chapter 47

The rolled carpet has already been used, Lin Jianlu can't afford to drop it again.

This is not reasonable anymore.

Moreover, Xie Wang's fall was very real.

The road is blocked.

Forget it, there is still a chance.

"Yoyo, I didn't bump into you, did I?" Xie Wang raised his head from his shoulder and neck carefully, and asked gently.

Lin Jianlu: "It's okay."

"What are you doing?" Chen Yimo came back with a bag of snacks, "Yoyo, come and eat some snacks."

"I was about to order you a juice." Xie Wang stood firm and strode away.

It makes sense to accidentally trip on the way to get juice.

When Lin Jianlu sat down on the sofa, Chen Yimo threw a bag of cotton candy to him.

"Pervert, is there a written document for this variety show?" Lin Jianlu asked.

"No?" Chen Yimo said, "This kind of thing is usually without a script, and it all depends on the on-the-spot reaction. If there is a script, I can't act crazy for you."

Chen Yimo: "Of course my acting skills are no worse than his."

Chen Yimo: "Don't call me a pervert."

Lin Jianlu: "Oh."

Without a script, it's just a matter of improvisation.

"You and Dawang are quite in sync." Chen Yimo said, "He asked for leave, and you asked for leave too."

Speaking of asking for leave, Lin saw that the red fingerprints on the waist of the deer hadn't all come off.

That day, Xie Wang pinched his waist and pushed him to the edge of the table, and he kept trying to kneel on the ground.

Chen Yimo: "Why are you blushing?"

Lin Jianlu: "..."

Xie Wang came back from not far away, put a glass of grapefruit juice on the glass tea table, pushed Chen Yimo away, and sat next to Lin Jianlu.

"Senior, when will the recording start?" Lin Jianlu recovered from the yellow waste and asked.

"We have to wait for the guests to arrive." Chen Yimo said, "If we are free, we will check the lines of the next few scenes."

"He didn't have a few words after him." Xie Wang said, "I was knocked out by you, just fainted."

"Yes." Chen Yimo said, "There is also 'I love you'."

The three of them were chatting, and there was a commotion in front of the hotel, and a new guest had arrived.

The new guest was also an alpha, and Lin Jianlu seemed a little familiar.

"Huh, Pei Yan?" Chen Yimo asked, "You invited him, isn't he not on variety shows?"

Xie Wang: "It's for my sake."

Oh yes, it's Pei Yan.

Lin Jianlu met Pei Yan at the bar before.

This one and Xie Wang are actors, but Xie Wang has been active on the big screen all year round, while Pei Yan is active in various popular TV series.

"Hello, we meet again." Pei Yan said to Lin Jianlu as soon as he came in.

Lin Jianlu's attitude was lukewarm: "Hello."