Chapter 51

Alpha's fingertips grazed the end of his eyes, along his cheeks, and finally stayed at the position he expected for half a second before leaving.

Very simple wiping action.

It's a very reasonable behavior based on their current relationship.

But the earlobe is his sensitive place, and if he is touched lightly, he will feel like trembling.

Xie Wangcai slept with him a few times, how could he be so aware of his sensitive areas?

Alpha's unconscious movements seemed to start a fire, which made him want to tease him back very much.

But no.

It's better to be cautious.

However, he remembered his makeup, there was no dust on his face, where did it come from?

"It's time to call it a day." The director said, "You two go and rest."

Lin Jianlu didn't have to rest. The company asked him to go to an award ceremony in the music field. It seemed that participating in such large-scale events would be beneficial to his popularity.

"I'm done." Lin Jianlu called his agent, "You..."

"If your manager is busy, don't come to pick it up." Xie Wang interrupted, "I just happened to be going to the awards ceremony too, so I'll drop you by."

Lin Jianlu held the phone a little farther away: "What are you going to do for the award ceremony for musicians?"

It can't be... It's because of him.

He wandered between "self-knowledge" and "everything happens in case", and miraculously experienced the torment of tossing and tangling.

"I..." Xie Wang opened his mouth and wanted to say, can I go with you, but after thinking about it, Lin Jianlu seemed to be a little alienated from him today.

Xie Wang: "I have a friend who won an award today, I'll go and congratulate him."

Lin Jianlu: "Really?"

Lin Jianlu: "Then trouble senior, I'll get the bag first."

Xie Wang poked Pei Yan while Lin Jianlu was taking the bag.

[xw]: Tonight's awards ceremony, just introduce me to someone who wins an award, I need a friend.

[Pei Yan]:?

[xw]: Hurry up, there are multiple friends and multiple paths.

[Pei Yan]: OK.

Pei Yan did as he did, and not long after, a friend request was sent to Xie Fan's communication software.

Thank you for clicking Add.

On the way to get the bag, Lin Jianlu chatted with Wei Lan along the way.

[Yoyo]: I'm very restrained today, but Dawang will still take the initiative to approach me.

[Lan]: Would you like to consider my analysis?

Lin Jianlu fell into a brief silence.

Time and time again, Xie Wang's concern for him does not seem to be fake.

Lin Jianlu didn't think it was necessary to do this just to sleep with him and have a better sleeping experience.

[Yoyo]: What should I do Lanlan, I seem to be a little drifting.

[Yo Yo]: If the result is not what I thought, I will be very sad.

Being trapped in a cocoon may be talking about a person like him.