Chapter 8

"Sexy alpha, online business. You can see your abs with 100 yuan, and you can feel it up close with 200 yuan." The waiter beside the bar stage stopped Xie Wang, "Hey, you are an alpha, so you have to pay more."

Xie Wang: "..."

Indiscreet.

In the declining world, these A's can do such a thing for a mere hundred yuan.

He doesn't like it.

"Don't you want to watch it?" The waiter may be a top seller, and he strongly recommends it, "Our stage is very cost-effective, and it is the best choice for relaxing and decompression."

Xie Wang: "No."

"What kind of eyes are you looking at?" the waiter said, "We are a serious performance, a promotional performance of the beverage company, not pornographic."

Xie Wang: "..."

The sound was boiling, and Lin Jianlu disappeared again.

Did you read it wrong?

Everyone I see from now on looks like you?

This is quite a headache-

Audience front row.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Lin Jianlu looked at his roommate, and while staring at the little brother alpha, he freed up a hand to reply to the script revision suggestions, and asked the people in the group to rewrite.

"I'll take care of your sales." Wei Lan compared her heart to the alpha, and then took the hand of the next alpha, "Wow, little brother, I love you the most tonight."

Lin Jianlu: "..."

The scumbag was by his side.

"Don't you want to look at me?" An A with broad shoulders and long legs stopped beside him, "You are so beautiful, I can give you a discount."

"No." Lin Jianlu said.

Let's take a look, there is nothing he particularly likes, and he doesn't want to do it at all.

The waist of No. 3A is very good. It looks thin and fleshy when undressed. It looks very tough and powerful.

No. 9A's mouth looks very sexy. When she smiles, she can see her canine teeth. She should be very good at biting.

No. 19 A, with beautiful hands, has just performed a magic trick, and it seems that his fingers are quite flexible.

But he is too picky, it would be great if these advantages can appear in the same person.

A shadow of a person loomed in his mind.

"I'm going to the bathroom." He said to Wei Lan.

"Okay, okay." Wei Lan said hastily, her left and right hands were still holding Alpha's hand.

Lin Jianlu calmly separated from the crowd and walked out calmly.

The show is sponsored by beverage merchants to promote various flavors of sparkling water, and the pineapple flavor is currently the best seller.

The most popular alpha pheromone on the stage just now is pineapple flavored.

Drinks with other flavors are also sold out one after another.