Chapter 19

[Lan]: How about I find some tutorials for you, and you can watch the pig run first.

[Yo Yo]: Too late. push glasses.jpg

Xie Wang was taken aback by the director.

"He is a small omega star, he has never been in a relationship, he has never filmed a movie, you should be serious." The director said, "Seriously, I think if you really like her, you should chase after her and don't make things difficult when you are filming .”

"...I was wrong." Xie Wang said, "I will never delay later, just pass one."

The scene changed to the outdoors, and Lin Jianlu was brought over by his team and took off his coat.

The sun was gone, and it was raining lightly outside.

"The weather is just right, there is no need to make rain." The director said, "God help me."

After Lin Jianlu finished talking with Chen Yimo, who didn't exist, he leaned against the railing of the coffee shop and looked at the overcast sky.

Xie Wang rushed over at this time.

The moment he saw him, Alpha was visibly relieved and grinned.

"You are here." Xie Wang said.

Lin Jianlu ignored him according to the script.

The cuffs of the white shirt were wet from the rain, and the gradually transparent soft material fit tightly on his thin wrist.

Xie Wang knew that if he was not called, he would stand here and slowly let the rain soak his entire clothes.

"Look, you won't lose it." The tall alpha smiled, "No matter where you are, I can find you."

Lin Jianlu turned his head to the side, his black hair wet by the rain drooped slightly, and his eyelashes seemed to be covered with rain and mist.

"Next time, can you stay at home for more time?" Lin Jianlu asked.

Xie Wang grabbed his hand and pulled him into his arms tightly.

"I'm sorry." Xie Wang said, "I should talk to you more."

I should communicate with you more and ask you how you feel.

Instead, you don't know how to cherish until you lose it.

Lin Jianlu froze for a moment, as if he didn't know why he apologized so suddenly.

Xie Wang led the man into the alley next to him.

A large open umbrella stood outside the side door of the coffee shop, which just blocked the rain.

Lin Jianlu looked at Xie Wang in a daze.

Xie Wang's right hand rested on the back of his head, making him look up, Alpha lowered his head, and while pressing him into his arms, he kissed him hard.

Lin Jianlu opened his eyes slightly.

A hot feeling came from between the lips, Xie Wang was very close to him at that moment.

Starting from the back of his neck, a small warm electric current slowly grew up, and traveled along the spine to his limbs.

He is like a piece of soft butter, which has been scalded to make it softer, and it will melt and drip when touched lightly.

He paused for a moment, and Xie Wang bit the corner of his mouth lightly.

Xie Wang was right about one thing, he didn't need to learn it at all, Xie Wang could completely lead him in this scene.