Chapter 61

Xie Wang used this post sent by Lin Jianlu's mobile phone to stab "Lin Jianlu's dog" nest.

@林见鹿的狗111: p.

@林见鹿的狗45665:? ? ? Who posted this? It wasn't us, right? Lin Jianlu wouldn't talk like that! Are you kidding me? impossible!

@林见鹿的博美: Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh But this marriage certificate looks very real get up.

@林见鹿的Doberman Pinscher: I think it's okay! Xie Wang is tall, handsome and rich, Lin Jianlu and Xie Wang are a perfect match!

@林见鹿的狗009: I don't want it, how could Lin Jianlu fall in love with him. @谢荣, please tell me this is fake.

Not long after, there were new developments on Xie Wang's personal account.

@谢荣: Not p, really.

For a while, Xie Wang's Weibo was taken over by Lin Jianlu's dogs.

Xie Wang preached one by one--

@谢荣Reply @林见鹿的雪奇瑞: It's not because of drama, I've liked it for a long time.

@谢荣Reply @林见鹿的泰迪: Yes, yes, "Zang Feng" specially asked my wife to play my wife.

"Xie Wang, what time is it? You're not asleep yet." Omega buried half of her face in the quilt, and spoke in a dazed, nasal voice, "Noisy."

"I didn't make a sound." Xie Wang said.

Lin Jianlu hid a little under the blanket: "Leng, you hug me from behind."

"Of course." Xie Wang dragged his voice and said.

Lin Jian Lu was half asleep and half awake, Alpha's strong arms hugged him from behind, Xie Fan's body temperature was so high that he opened his eyes and moved out by himself.

"Are you awake? Don't move around." Xie Fan's voice was a little hoarse.

Lin saw that the deer didn't move.

"Where's my phone?" he asked.

"Here." Xie Huang pushed it to him.

Seeing that Lu was still sleepy, Lin was taken aback by the news that filled the screen.

[Lan]: You have a good vision, he is indeed fierce.

[Lan]: [Screenshot], this post fully expresses the author's pride and satisfaction after sleeping on his omega. Just looking at this post, you can imagine an omega who has been dizzy and his proud husband.

[Yo Yo]: push glasses.jpg

[Lan]: Now the whole internet knows that you are Xie Wang's omega.

"Xie Wang's omega", this saying, just thinking about it, Lin Jianlu likes it so much.

but--

He narrowed his eyes slightly.

After returning from the game, he asked Xie Wang to hold him and do it to him.

Xie Wang did it, but he also did something else, such as pushing him against the wall to bully him, or pushing him to kneel on the floor, but he was too stingy to even give him a kiss.

He provoked a wild and unruly big dog, he couldn't hold it, and couldn't control it well, so he could only be swallowed again and again.

Ever since Xie Wang exposed his inner world, he has been in this passive state.