Chapter 6

Withdraw what?

Xie Wang was a little curious.

Will Lin Jianlu send him other messages besides "um" and "oh" now?

Is there anything he can't see?

However, Lin Jianlu's side has always been in the state of "importing", and no new news has come.

It takes so long to type anything.

More than ten minutes later, Lin Jian Lu, who was watching the drama, caught a glimpse of an extra message on the phone screen.

His pale eyes glanced over.

[Xunyin-Xie Wang]: What's wrong with you? Withdraw what?

Lin Jianlu removed his fingers from the keyboard, paused the TV series, and deleted the meaningless characters in the input box.

[Yo Yo]: No.

[Yo Yo]: I accidentally pressed it.

Xie's main house.

Xie Wang stared at the message delivered on the screen and was stunned.

Cold and arrogant as a forest sees a deer, to make such a small mistake?

The alpha was wearing a baggy white bathrobe that he didn't bother to tie, and a towel on his wet brown hair.

He followed Lin Jianlu's profile picture and clicked into Moments.

It was only visible for three days, and he could only see one.

It's still fresh, and it's hot.

@奥奶: Staying up late to do homework for vocal music class. [photo]

The photo is of the desk and the textbooks on the table.

The warm light of the desk lamp was gentle, and an instruction manual for omega inhibitors could be vaguely seen in the corner of the desk, just turning to the page "Side effects caused by injection methods".

Omega's long and slender fingers twisted on the pages of the book, and there was a transparent glass water cup by her wrist, filled with a full glass of water.

What time is it, are you still studying?

The phone Xie Wang held in his hand rang——

"Last year, the MV you filmed at U University was launched, and I will send you the feature film and clips." Sun Lei called him.

"Okay!" Xie Wang said.

Sun Lei: "?"

Sun Lei: "So happy?"

Xie Wang didn't know why.

He seemed to be in a good mood suddenly.

Since rebirth, I am the happiest tonight.

Did he like this mv so much back then?

The mv was filmed by Xie Wang when he was 21 years old at the Academy of Fine Arts on the campus of U University.

He casually clicked on the sideshow, and a bicycle entered the background screen.

Omega was riding a bicycle, and an alpha boy jumped on the back seat of the car midway.

The front of the bicycle tilted and hit a tree on the side of the road.

Xie Wang: "..."

What a stupid alpha, he won't be like this.