Chapter 36

"I see." In the omega student dormitory of X University, Lin Jianlu sat on the swing hanging in front of Wei Lan's desk, dangling his legs, "He peeked at your phone?"

"Yes!" Wei Lan blushed with anger, "Bad quality A, no A virtue, I want to write him into the script, so that he will get the punishment he deserves."

Lin Jianlu: "..."

"You shouldn't have put him in your friend list in the first place." Lin Jianlu said, "You are too careless."

If it was him, otherwise it wouldn't be like this.

"I'll give him a face for the baby kiss at home." Wei Lan said angrily, "Blushing in front of the two families, he said that he couldn't like a nerdy omega like me, and now he's pestering him again."

"It's a heavy loss, he ruined my reputation." Wei Lan said, "Out of the 25 high-quality A's in the list, I lost five at once, and the chat experience was reduced by one-fifth. I look down on our screenwriter's speed of writing nonsense. "

Lin Jianlu: "..."

There are not many left.

There are only 20 students in a class in their conservatory.

"Don't be angry." Lin Jianlu said, "This is the end of your baby kiss."

Wei Lan: "That's right."

"Then let's go eat." Wei Lan said, "The student union will hold a freshman fellowship tonight, and we will help out. We can eat and drink for nothing."

Lin Jianlu: "Yes."

X University is an art college, which has trained many literary and artistic workers, including many stars of all sizes.

In the fellowship held by the student union for freshmen, there are many famous artists. Everyone attaches great importance to networking and regards this as an important social occasion.

"I'll go and see if I can have a hard time." Wei Lan handed the stack of leaflets to Lin Jianlu, "You help me distribute them."

"Oh." Lin Jianlu was holding a stack of leaflets, and he didn't take the initiative to find someone, so he sat by the door and handed a leaflet to anyone who came.

"Lin Jianlu?" A beta classmate who came in called out his name in surprise, "It's really you! X University is indeed full of stars."

"Hello, here you are." Lin Jianlu politely handed out the flyer, keeping a sense of distance.

"Can you sign it for me?" Beta said, "I saw the Reuters photo of your "Zang Feng" crew. Your costume is so beautiful."

Lin Jianlu: "Thank you."

He hasn't been named yet.

"I made a mistake..." he said, "I'll give you a new one."

He signed the words "Lin Jianlu" and handed back the flyer.

"Thank you!" The other party left happily.

Lin Jianlu folded the wrongly written flyer into small cubes, tore it up and threw it into the trash can.

He almost wrote "Lin Jiale".

His mother gave him a name but didn't have time to change it.

In this world, apart from himself, no one close to him would know this name.

He won't tell anyone.

The beta freshmen just said, Reuters?

They were photographed?