Chapter 52

After Lin Jianlu finished chasing Xie Wang, the already big hotel room seemed even more empty.

Everything seemed out of control.

He didn't make a move, Xie Wang would take the bait on his own initiative.

And he, a hunter who has always been good at influencing the emotions of alphas, was manipulated instead.

Xie Wang is still the original Xie Wang.

He went against his original intention.

There is no complete mark and marriage. After the filming is over, he and Xie Wang should probably break up.

I should have known that Xie Wang had just been let in.

Breakup Cannon-1

It was quiet outside the door of the room, and there was no movement.

An alpha with such good conditions in all aspects, why should he coax him.

The mobile phone was sent back by Xie Wang just now. He was absent-minded and had no inspiration to write a song, so he opened Moments.

In such a short period of time, Xie Wang was still able to transfer to Moments.

Alpha really isn't a thing.

What is it turning--

Xie's annual financial report.

Lin Jianlu: "?"

This is too rich, probably dozens of Lin's.

Is the Xie family so rich?

The annual income of the previous year that Lin Ming is proud of is in front of Xie's family, and even a branch company under it can't match it.

He only knew that the Xie family was powerful based on the information on the Internet, but he didn't know such a big family.

Forget it, it's about to break up, what does the Xie family have to do with him.

Filming was due at 4 o'clock the next day, and Lin Jianlu turned off the lights to rest.

A few hours later, Xie Wang knocked on the door of his room.

"Did you sleep well?" Xie Wang asked.

Lin Jianlu shook his head.

Halfway through the shaking, he remembered that they had broken up, and said coldly, "What's the matter?"

"Yes." Xie Wang forcefully pushed the door open, stepped into the door, "Go and have sex with me."

Lin Jianlu: "Oh, here we come."

He lay down early, but didn't sleep well, and when he closed his eyes, there was nothing but delusion.

Makeup started at 4 o'clock, and at five or six o'clock, Lin Jianlu and Xie Wang were already waiting for the morning light by the side of the road.

The car was parked on the side of the road, the iron skin was stained with rust, and the golden gears on the car logo shone slightly.

"Are you upset that you got up early?" the director asked Lin Jianlu.

Lin Jianlu: "No."

The director stared at him for a while: "You are not happy."

Director: "Big presumptuousness, deceitful."

"I'm omnipotent, right?" Xie Wang asked angrily, but he directly grabbed Lin Jianlu to his side.

Alpha's cuffs were unbuttoned, and the sleeves slid loosely to the elbow, revealing the silver strap on the wrist.