Chapter 25

Xie Wang felt that his omega was angry because——

Lin Jianlu smiled.

Lin Jianlu pressed the fingers of his left hand on his black sofa pillow, and his white jade-colored fingertips grabbed the pillow skin and scratched it into a ball.

At that moment, Xie Wang's scalp deeply sympathized with the pillow skin, and it also ached.

Lin Jianlu's eyes were slightly cold, and his eyes drifted perfunctorily on his face, but the corners of his mouth curved into a polite international standard smile.

Seeing Lin Jianlu, he seemed to want to put strawberry milk on his head... How is that possible!

Lin Jianlu liked him so much, and kept creating opportunities to meet him.

He even secretly tested his matching degree.

What's going on here?

Don't want to eat these? He remembered that Lin Jianlu liked strawberry-flavored desserts.

Xie Wang said: "Eat a little, we both rushed to the performance at night, and we haven't had time to eat yet."

Lin Jianlu: "Oh."

Lin saw that the fork in Lu's hand broke the skin of Strawberry Daifu, and then he looked at Xie Wang and pricked it again.

Xie Wang: "..."

"Sit down first, don't be restrained, just like in your own home." Xie Wang said, "I'll make you some oatmeal, drinking this at night is very good for your stomach."

Then there is no need to drink, I have withered.

Lin Jianlu pierced a row of small snacks, and then rolled up a small piece with a fork and handed it to his mouth.

The snow-white icing sticks to his lips, and the slightly sweet strawberry flavor blooms in his mouth.

Surprisingly...it's delicious?

Did Xie Wang bring him home just to treat him to snacks?

Alpha is really a mysterious creature.

[Lan]: It may not be appropriate to ask now.

[Lan]: What stage has it developed now?

[Yo Yo]: I think...

[Yo Yo]: His thinking may not have reached the lower body. push glasses.jpg

[Lan]: ...

[Yo Yo]: I want to go, but I'm hungry.

[Yo Yo]: His snacks are so delicious.

[Lan]: ...

Xie Wang cooked oatmeal for Lin Jianlu in the kitchen, and he coaxed Lin Jianlu once or twice before his rebirth.

When he went home that time, he was in a bad mood. When he grabbed Lin Jianlu, his arm accidentally turned Lin Jianlu's handwritten score into the fish tank.

The paper was soaked in water, and the half-moon fighting fish in the fish tank hurriedly swam by, and his heart was half scared.

He asked Lin Jianlu why he apologized, and Lin Jianlu made two requests, one was that he accompany him back to Lin's house, and the other was that he wanted to eat the oatmeal he made.

So he said that he must make this oatmeal porridge today.

Hold on, stop.

its not right.