Chapter 7

Bite grapefruit?

Which grapefruit to bite? Where to bite grapefruit? How to bite a grapefruit?

Does Lin Jianlu know that his pheromone is grapefruit?

It is a bad behavior to be seated and imaginative too much.

Overconfident alphas are not likable.

Xie Wang reminded himself.

"Get ready." Xie Wang said, "We will start the stage recording in two hours."

The music classroom became noisy, everyone was practicing vocals with the lyrics paper they had just printed out.

The cameraman is taking close-ups of everyone for editing. Basically, when the camera gets close, everyone will try their best to express their sense of variety.

Only Lin Jianlu stood by the window sill and glanced at the camera without paying attention.

Soon after, the stage officially began.

It was only then that Xie Wang found out that Lin Jianlu's song had pomelo in its title, but the lyrics had little to do with pomelo, and were written very abstractly.

This is a folk song, an old song more than ten years ago.

This wave is his ignorance.

The stage of the first game had no atmosphere. The teenager stood in the center of the stage with a clean voice.

"The sound is so fresh." The professional tutor judge sitting next to Xie Wang said, "This song is suitable for him. Lin Jianlu is very good at choosing it. The students from X University are still very professional."

Xie Wang took it for granted.

He knows Lin Jianlu's strength best, not to mention changing songs temporarily, it's not a problem to add a few original lines on the spot.

Fortunately, he didn't over-interpret it just now.

Lin Jianlu's sense of stage had already taken shape at this time. When the boy sang, his expression was cold, but his gaze occasionally interacted with the audience.

For example, Xie Wang, he could feel that Lin Jianlu's gaze would float past him from time to time, and then float back again.

Like a small feather, scratching at his heart, and like a kitten's childish paw, dangling in front of his eyes.

Kneaded into the emotion of the lyrics, the young man's eyes seemed to be affectionate, like pouring out, and like searching.

At the end of the song, the instructor and the audience applauded.

Xie Wang was about to applaud vigorously, when he turned his head sideways, he saw a huge teleprompter behind his head.

Xie Wang: "..."

A bucket of cold water was poured on his head.

Lin Jianlu is watching this.

Lin Jianlu stood under the spotlight, waiting for the vote.

He looked in the direction of Xie Fan, the man rested his chin with his left hand, drooping his brows and eyes, he was scribbling on the paper with the pen in his right hand, without even looking up at him.

What's the meaning?

Didn't you intend to get close to him? Why no response to his temptation?

This man is probably not a piece of wood.