Chapter 11

"I was rejected." A few alphas came out with a smile, "Don't be discouraged, it's expected, Lin Jianlu has such a cold personality."

"Indeed, he seems to be running to the library every day, so he's not interested in dating."

"Too cold." Another alpha said, "Does he really not have a estrus period? The world of a top student is different from ours."

"I don't even look at who his friend is, Wei Lan, Wei Lan's usual rigid tone of voice, it sounds really young at a young age."

Several alphas walked past Xie Wang.

Xie Wang really wanted to rush in and have a chat with them, he agreed too much.

It turned out that he was not the only one who felt that Lin Jianlu was cold.

Everyone thinks the same.

However, he gradually figured it out.

There is nothing wrong with being cold.

Lin Jianlu has a beautiful body and a beautiful body, and he is serious about his work.

In the early morning of weekdays, Lin Jianlu would call him to get up with a cold face, and when he was angry with getting up, he would lift it up, press it and spank his butt twice, and if he said something ugly, he would just hug the quilt and get angry silently.

Not being coquettish and not clingy, that's pretty good too.

Probably not the order of the parents, nor the restriction of that accidental mark.

Damn, I just like to be cool.

Xie Wangxin, who gave up on himself, said.

Fortunately, after his rebirth, he knows many things and is more mature.

This time, he will pamper Lin Jianlu well and never let Lin Jianlu be wronged again.

"Senior?" A voice interrupted his thinking.

Lin sees the deer?

"Changing the file?" Lin Jianlu asked.

Xie Wang nodded: "Yes, thank you for reminding me that day."

"No thanks." Lin Jianlu hugged the book in his arms.

"Isn't it hard work?" Xie Wang asked, "You still carry a book with you when you go out?"

Lin Jianlu shook his head.

Xie Wang lowered his head and glanced at the time on his watch, it happened to be noon.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, "I'll treat you to a meal by the way."

Lin Jianlu raised his head, and his previously wandering gaze was focused on his face, which made him feel a little flustered.

"Not good." Lin Jianlu said.

"In the program "Xunyin", the seniors are the mentors, and I am a contestant and a student." Lin Jianlu said, "People's words are scary, and we don't meet in private except for work."

"Yoyo." Wei Lan waited at the bottom of the steps with a stack of books in her arms.

Lin Jianlu walked towards his friend, leaving Xie Wang behind.

Xie Wang: "..."

So indifferent.

But... the familiar feeling came back.

It's just a little difficult, but it won't bother him.

He wants to come again.

as long as you try very hard, you can achieve anything.