Chapter 31

"Are you tired?" Xie thought for a moment, then added, "Shooting this episode tonight."

"Fortunately, I don't hate it." Lin Jianlu said.

The word "don't hate" made Xie Zhu feel itchy.

"I'm going to record a song tomorrow." Lin Jianlu said.

Whatever worldly desires you have, hurry up and put them into reality tonight, avoid detours, and hurry up.

"Then you can rest early later." Xie Wang helped the wound to be covered with medicine.

Lin Jianlu: "Oh."

Omega looked unhappy again, the corners of her eyes were pressed down, her gaze was half empty, and there was a faint smile on the corner of her mouth.

Xie Wang couldn't laugh or cry.

No wonder before rebirth, in his memory, Lin Jianlu in the later period was so high that he couldn't even tell that he was injured all over his body, and he continued to send him to him.

Could it be that she not only likes him, but also wants... to fuck him?

It shouldn't be.

Every time something like this happens, he is the one who takes the initiative.

So much so that every time he thinks about it now, he is only out of control, and the forbearing, beautiful face and black hair soaked in sweat of Omega below him.

Lin Jianlu lowered his head to drink the juice.

A hand rested on his shoulder, helping him to push back the neckline a bit.

Alpha's callused fingertips rubbed against the edge of his collarbone, with a slight itch.

He opened his eyes slightly, with a suspicious look in his eyes.

However, with just one click, Xie Wang backed away.

Xie Wang helped him button the collar to the top.

"Put on well." Xie Wang said, "It's too cold."

Lin Jianlu: "..."

"Senior, take care of yourself." Lin Jianlu finished speaking coldly, and sat down five meters away from Xie Wang.

"The supper ordered by Dawang is not bad!" Chen Yimo, who had just finished a public-funded trip and soaked in the hot springs, was wrapped in a bathrobe and stepped on slippers to greet Lin Jianlu, "Hey, come and eat."

Lin Jianlu went with the unfinished script.

"I just saw the part where you and Dawang were filming at the director's side." Chen Yimo said, "Dawang is pretty good at it. After a few shots, the rhythm is controlled too well. Did he pinch your waist? ."

Lin Jianlu nodded.

"His figure is hard-charging." Chen Yimo said, "Normally you are not short, but together with Dawang, the difference in body shape is obvious.

Xie Wang didn't know what the two were talking about, but from his perspective, Lin Jianlu's ears seemed to be a little red.

What do you say, such a big reaction?

"Yoyo, which side of your face do you like more?" Chen Yimo asked.

Lin Jianlu: "?"

Chen Yimo: "The next time I shoot the scene where I bully you, I can make that half of your face appear more. Some actors really care about this."

Lin Jianlu: "...There is no need for this."

"Yo Yo." Xie Wang came over, "The director is looking for you."