Chapter 35

"Are you trying to steal my job, Dawang?" Chen Yimo also asked.

Xie Wang: "...No."

He was urged to speak a few words to his omega.

As a popular actor, he has less and less right to speak in the crew.

"Shoot." He stepped back.

The crew rushed forward.

"Don't run away, Dawang, I'll have your camera later." The director said.

"I know, just wait." Xie Wang found a place to sit aside.

"The camera crew tried the angle, Lin Jianlu looked at the camera." The director said, "What are you doing, you really have something to do."

Lin Jianlu: "..."

"Chen Yimo get out of the way first." The director said again, "You are a pervert, not a real pervert. Don't rush forward with a whip and stick and tell you to go."

Chen Yimo: "..."

After the group of people were tidied up, the makeup artist wet Lin Jianlu's forehead with a half bottle of mineral water.

Omega drooped her wet eyelashes, pursed her lips tightly, a ray of sunlight poured down from the cracks in the dilapidated roof, and the jewels and diamonds on the white wedding dress shone dazzlingly.

"It's very beautiful." The director directed the photography, "Go around and leave a close-up."

The coercion is only an aid, and it will still be uncomfortable to hold your hands up high. Xie Wang hopes that this group of people can shoot faster and don't pay attention to aesthetics.

So when did Lin Jianlu come to force him to marry?

I'm done looking for it, so don't worry?

He has already thought about the wedding process, this time he wants to buy a suitable ring for Lin Jianlu.

Right now his omega is still wearing a wedding dress and filming with others.

"Chen Yimo, be careful when you throw that whip on the ground." The director said, "Don't really greet Lin Jianlu."

"I just slapped my calf, does that count as a work-related injury?" Chen Yimo asked.

Director: "It deserves it."

Lin Jianlu didn't have a few lines at all in this episode, just be responsible for the beauty and misery, and it all depends on Chen Yimo's sense of faith as an actor.

"Wait a minute." The director had another opinion, and waved to the person who was having an intracranial wedding not far away, "Come here."

"What are you doing?" Xie Wang put down the half-peeled grapefruit and walked over.

"Let's see how to handle this part properly." The director asked, "I feel that Chen Yimo didn't handle the atmosphere enough just now."

"Script?" Xie Wang stretched out his hand.

He glanced briefly.

Xie Wang: "..."

Stupid Chen Yimo, why should I teach you to bully my wife.

Forget it, it's all work.

"I was in a daze just now, how did you act?" He asked.

"Pull your hair," Chen Yimo said.

Lin Jianlu was not very happy to be grabbed by the hair again and looked up, his eyes were a little loveless.

Xie Wang almost laughed.