Seeing Xie Wang push the door in, Lin Jianlu kept moving and insisted on finishing the dance.

When the music stopped, Xie Fan threw him a bottle of water, and he caught it with his hands.

"Dancing well." Xie Wang said.

"Really?" Lin Jianlu unscrewed the cap of the bottle, raised his head and took two sips. The transparent drops of water slid down the corner of his mouth and down his neck, leaving a shiny water mark. The shirt was half-permeable, and after the water stains were applied, the butterfly wing-shaped birthmark below his collarbone was like a butterfly in the mist, fluttering its wings.

Lin Jianlu raised the back of his hand, wiped the corner of his mouth, saw the look in Alpha's eyes, and quickly said, "I'm just drinking water."

No other meaning.

Xie Wang sneered mercilessly: "I didn't do anything either."

Lin Jianlu glared at Alpha, showing some embarrassment and resentment in his usually cold eyes.

He sat in front of the mirror, resting next to Xie Wang, Xie Wang's hand was on his neck, stroking him once and for all.

A slight softness came from the back of the neck in bursts. Seeing the deer squinting his eyes slightly, and occasionally being touched hard, he would gently push Xie Wang, as lightly as a small animal's claws gently scratching.

"Da Wang, do you know Wang Yao?" Lin Jianlu asked.

Of course Xie Wang knew.

Wang Yao is the omega actor who originally played the hostage in the movie "Zang Feng".

This person brought money into the team, and his acting skills were poor, which caused most of the hostage scenes to be cut when the film was released.

The movie became a pure rivalry between him and Chen Yimo, lacking some content that could directly hit people's hearts.

So after his rebirth, he strongly demanded to replace Wang Yao, so that the filming of the movie "Zangfeng" would not leave any regrets, and Lin Jianlu did perform the role in the play very well.

"I just saw him." Lin Jianlu said, "He said...he came to say hello to me."

"Don't talk to him." Xie Wang said, "I changed his role, if there is any dissatisfaction, it should be directed at me."

Lin Jianlu thought so too.

After dancing, his limbs were a little sore. He sat on the ground and did simple stretching in the way taught by the dance teacher.

"You are still soft." Xie Wang looked at him in the mirror and said.

Omega spread her legs, sat on the ground, propped her hands on the ground, and touched the mirror not far away.

Lin Jianlu couldn't answer the words: "Yes, it can unlock many poses."

Xie Fan suddenly flashed a series of love action images in his head, and was stunned for a few seconds, but Lin Jianlu's face was calm and indifferent as usual.

Alpha in the mirror blushed slightly, Lin Jianlu had some bad thoughts, knelt on the ground, and raised Alpha's chin with his right hand finger.

"Is this unbearable?" He narrowed his eyes slightly, his eyes were contemptuous, and he approached Xie Fan's ear, "Xiao Chu A."

Xie Wang's breathing rate was disturbed.

It was another feeling for Lin to see Lu seduce him so blatantly.

Xie Wang regained his composure, and taunted: "It's not long ago. If you come again, I can practice all the things in your courseware files for you."

Seeing Lu's happiness froze on his face, Lin moved his knees and moved back a little: "You peeked at my documents."