I just want to be with you.

Start from the beginning

"You're amazing" she whispers cupping my cheek "I feel so lucky to have you you have no idea Forbes". With all my flaws and problems and my bitchy attitude she still said this... she still felt this way, the amazing thing is I knew with the way she was looking at me that she wasn't lying. She felt that way about me. She thought I was amazing. I feel like that is all I need to hear for this life time.

I feel her soft lips on mine again, in this soft emotinal kiss that said so much more than words ever could, this felt so right, it felt perfect.
_
Next thing I know I'm lying shirtless in her bed with her ontop of me, kissing me like she knew she owned me. Her touch feels heavenly on my skin as her soft hands move down my neck feeling on my arms and just like last time, before I knew it, she had captured my hands in hers and she pulls away from the kiss holding my hands above my head. I look at the cheeky, yet sexy smile on her lips, as she adjusts herself ontop of me, then study the position we were in, she thought she had all the power, I could easily pull my hands away from her weak hold and switch the position, but weirdly I didn't feel like it. I wanted her to have this moment, I wanted us to have this moment, and I wanted to see where it would go.

Like she was waiting for this particular moment, she doesn't waste any time or think about it too much as she bends down and immediately buries her head in my neck, her soft lips doing wonders to me. I find my eyes closing involuntarily as I sigh silently enjoying this particular moment and the different feelings my body was undergoing. Chills, warmth, such a heavenly feeling from just having her lips touch my skin, then I feel her warm tongue touch my skin and my body goes completely weak as she softly sucks on my skin. She takes her sweet time doing this before she climbs up abit to my ear where she knows for a fact she'll weaken me completely.

Her movements are slow and sensual as she places a kiss on my ear, "You sound so fucking sexy" she whispers and though I have no idea what she's talking about I hum a responce my eyes refusing to open as I feel her dart her tongue out and leak the outer shell of my ear. I don't know wheather it was that feeling or her compliment that made me feel like my heart had quit beating, only for a second though until I'm brought back by a sound between a moan and a groan and it takes me a few seconds but I recognize that as... my voice ?

At this point I don't know why she felt the need to hold my hands above my head the way she did, this was making me too weak, I couldn't even sum up enough energy to flip us over and stop this, because the feelings were getting too intense for me. "Are you okay ?", the moment I hear her speak up, I gasp for air, I didn't even realize I was holding my breath. I open my eyes to watch her sitting up as she eyes me a smile on her lips. What was going on in her mind ?

"I will lose my fucking mind if you ask me that again" I tell her and she chuckles.

"Okay, another question then, do you trust me ?". I frown, not at the question but at how genuine she sounded.

"Of course I do". This had to be pretty obvious. I watch her nod her head slowly, closing her eyes and sighing deeply as if to release some tension.

"What's on your mind Sparks ?" I eye her suspciously and she chuckles.

"Nothing" then she quits laughing and bends down to me pulling me up slowly to sit up just like she was. I absent mindedly sit up along with her, our faces getting inches closer to each other, weirdly though, she doesn't kiss me, nope, she just looks deep into my eyes, never losing eye contact. That's when I notice her touch, distant soft but there, on my skin, as her fingers trail up my ribs and I lose her eye contact as my eyes flutter shut again involuntarily. I slightly gasp the moment I feel her fingers hook to the band of my sports bra and my eyes open to meet hers that were looking down at her own movements, but the moment she feels me eyeing her she looks up at me.

"You want me to stop ?" she questions and for the first time I feel like I don't want her to, I wanted her to continue doing what she was doing to me because in the end I trusted her with me more than I trusted my own self.

And so I slowly shake my head whispering my "No" to her and not letting her smile for a second longer as I push my lips against hers. I concentrate on the feeling of her lips against mine, how she reciprocated my energy, how good this felt, even as she did what no one had ever done and pulled my sports bra off my body getting me to somehow help her slip it off my hands and pull it over my head, getting rid of it within seconds.

I don't even have time to think of my insecurities before I feel her hands on me touching me in a way no one except her would ever be allowed to. She pulls away from the kiss and is back to trailing kisses down my neck as her hands feel on my breasts in this delicate sensual way, that gets me to moan out a curse word.
She pushes me to lie back on the bed and breathlessly adjusts herself on top of me and I open my eyes to find her looking down at me.

"Holy fuck you're so beautiful" she sighs a smile on her lips and before I even get to answer this she lowers her head down attouching her mouth to my nipple and introducing me to a world of pleasure that I knew of but had never experienced. What's weird is, it felt right, it felt so fucking good and right, I couldn't help but hold on to her head by the hair, my eyes shut tightly as I gasp and make sounds I never thought would be coming from me. I never thought I'd be in this position, or would feel this way but she, she made it possible, she made everything possible for me and I loved her for that.

Wait... what ?

**
It haddddd to happen also, also alsooo, I enjoyed writing this and you enjoyed reading it so let's come to a mutual agreement and agree that the chapter deserves a vote and a sexy comment from yours trully. You never know what might happen, the next chapter might just pop up after you do that.

What's weird though is that this chapter wasn't even planed, it just happened, it's good though, might make it to my top 5 favourite chapters.