Prologue

A woman standing in her room with her younger sister' daughter told-

Soch lo Radhika. Mera Faisal nhi badle ga agar tum chati ho ki mein yaha se na jao toh tumhe yeh ghr chod krr Jana hoga.

Radhika cried and joined her hands-

Badi maa aap ase soch bhi kasie sakti hai? Please maat kijiye asa. Aap jo khai gi Mai karne ke liye tyar hu prr....

Shakshi- thik hai agar tumhara yeh he akhiri faisala hai toh mein bhi wahi krungi Jo mene kha. Uske baad Mahir prr jo beetegi.....

Nhi.... yelled Radhika......aap jo chati hai vo ho jayega agar aapne Bhai ka tohda bhi dukhya ya unhone hurt Kiya toh mujhse bura aapke liye koi nhi hoga yaad rakhna aap.....she said and left from there making the lady smirk.

Scene Changed

A guy was sitting in his study. His sister was standing there and everyone was present. What she told just now shocked him and everyone.

Guy spoke looking at her- mazak krr rahi hai toh baata de. You know mujhe ase mazak bilkul nhi pasand.

The girl looked up and said-

Mazak nhi hai Bhai. I really want to go. Please acchi opportunity hai. Sirf kuch saal ki baat hai.

Another guy turned her harshly- kuch saal ki baat hai 4 saal ke liye tu ghr se jana chaati hai. Have you lost it Radhika.

Radhika gently removed the grip from his hand and said-

Aap itna kyu hyper ho rahe ho Arjun Bhaiya. It's just i want to go for studies. Mere future ka sawal hai.

The guy was just staring at them his wife went towards him and shook him slightly-

Mahir aap ko kuch nhi khena hai? Yeh ladki pagal ho gayi hai.

Mahir- yeh kahi nhi Jaa Rahi hai Sherya. End of discussion. I am not allowing her to go anywhere.

Radhika got irritated she was already annoyed by her own mother' sister that she was hating it to call her badi maa also and now this she yelled making them all stratled-

Mene kha mein jaogi matlab i will go. Don't think you can dictate the damn law like always. Don't you trust me enough that you are not sending me alone for my studies. Ya aapka pyaar bhi dad and Chachu ki tarha fake hai, jb baat maano toh haa aur na maano toh.....she gasped and ran away from there immediately. Once she realised what the hell she said she got angry on herself. Hurting her bhai and disrespecting him was two different things but she just did both.

She hurted him by comparing his love to her father's love. And disrespected him by telling that his love was fake. From the time he has come into her life he was the one who always protected her from all the orthodox thinking there father's had. That was the worst thing for her to say and she will never forgive herself for saying those words to him.

She just sat in her room numb when a lady came in. Radika looked at him and looked away. They have just got married and she became the reason that they can't even enjoy there life peacefully.

The lady sat beside him.

Radhika held her hand and said-

I am sorry Shivi Bhabi.

Shivanya smiled sadly- kyu krr rahi hai asa jb tu kudh kush nhi hai uss faisle se.....Radhika looked away....accha thik hai nhi puchti jb baata na ho kudh baata Dena abhi ja bag pack krr le.

Radhika looked at her Shocked- kya?

Shivanya sighed- bhaiya Maan Gaye hai Radha.

Radhika looked away the way she told her, means she as hurted her brother in the worst way possible.

Time skipped

The day of Radhika' departure everyone tried to make her stay but she didn't listened and stood firm on her desicion. She knew if she will not do this her bhai will pay price of her actions. She hugged everyone.

She went towards her younger brother. He hugged her tightly and sobbed. Radhika pulled back from hug and wiped his tears-

Manik Rona nhi. Mein aa jaugi baacha. Tu ase royega toh kasie chale ga.

Manik- toh maat jao na di i really want you to stay with us.

Radhika stepped back the tears in his eyes were breaking her- kuch saal baacha padhi ke liye Jaa Rahi hu. Time kb nikal jayega pta bhi nhi chale ga.....he hugged her again Radhika looked at Sherya for help she gently pulled him back and comforted him.

Radhika looked around only to find Mahir standing there with cold face. Just the look on his face told her how angry and hurt he is on her.

She took a deep breath and went towards him.

Radhika bend down and touched his feet. Mahir was in daze for a second but immediately pulled her up and yelled-

Pagal ho gya hai kya. Hamesha kha hai mene, tujhe sirf bhagwan ke aage junkna hai tujhe aur kisi ke nhi.

Radhika smiled sadly- aap mere liye kya ho i can't express in words so stop with this aur jaldi se ashirwad dedo......she again bend down to take his blessings but he didn't kept his hand on her head. he was shocked. His sister who never took anyone's blessings was now taking his blessings.

Radhika- galti nhi duniya ka sabh se baada paap Kiya hai aapke pyaar prr sawal utha krr, uske liye kudh ko kabhi maaf nhi krr paungi mein. Aap naraz hai, gussa hai prr yeh haq mat cheeno mujhse.....a tear escaped from her eyes and droped on his feet.... please....Mahir immediately put his hand on her head. She got up and Mahir left.

He was still angry why was she hell bent on going. He need her the most it's been just 6 months that his second father also left him.he has his Sakhi maa but still he missed his father. He always found Radhika understanding and she always comfort' him without any word. He was hurt that she is going and angry that she told him those bloody words. He made his mind that he will never forgive her for what she did.

Otherhand

Saying her goodbye Radhika left from there. They way her bhai walked out she didn't liked it. She wants to go hug him but she can't. She knew if so she did he will make her stay by any means and she can't give in. She just left.

Will Radhika return back? Will Mahir ask her to come? How will Arjun find out the truth? For all such questions dig into the story.

I will be glad if you will comment and share your views about story.

Comment and Let me know what you want to see in the story. Write the scenes if you want and i will add them accordingly. Or Which kind of scenes you want to see?

Hope you enjoy my new book just like the first one.
Stay tuned.
Thanks for reading!!!