37

"Min baby? Are you free tonight?" Jisung asked as he came out the shower with a towel over his shoulder. Minho looked up and his face tinted pink when he saw Jisung drying his hair with the towel. Although he got to see this almost everyday, Minho still couldn't stand how gorgeous Jisung was. Especially with wet hair.

"Yeah? Why?" Minho eventually said after he snapped himself out of his trance. He shook his head and stopped himself from staring even further and Jisung laughed at this adorable behaviour.

"Go get dressed. We're going on a date." Jisung smiled and he ruffled Minho's hair slightly, messing up his bangs.

"What? When did you plan this?" Minho's face tinted pink again as he looked up at Jisung. He pouted slightly as he fixed his hair again, untangling a few strands.

"Just then in the shower." Jisung shrugged.

"You could've planned it before and I'd have time to get ready! Fuck you.." Minho whined and he sat into a straddle, sighing as he set his phone down.

"Ask nicely and maybe I'll let you." Jisung tilted Minho's face up as he grabbed his chin gently. Minho raised an eyebrow, a bit confused and he processed it for a couple of seconds before finally understanding what Jisung meant. He smacked Jisung's arm away before getting up and going to his wardrobe, a complete flustered mess.

Jisung also got changed into a more suitable outfit and he sat down on the bed, watching as Minho took out a loose shirt and black vest. He rested his head on his hand, waiting for Minho to take off his hoodie and Jisung smirked when Minho caught him staring in the reflection.

"Look away, you pervert.." Minho hissed and Jisung raised his arms up in surrender before closing his eyes.

Minho's fit.

Jisung's fit.

"You look scrump-dilly-icious." Jisung grinned as he wrapped his arms around Minho's waist after he changed. He pulled Minho's body towards him and tugged at the corner of his shirt before lifting it up slightly and resting his hand on Minho's bare body.

Minho didn't protest or squirm so Jisung traced his fingers on Minho's scars and imperfections as he gave Minho a gentle kiss on the back of his head to make him feel better. Minho smiled slightly and he tilted his head to the side so he was on the same level of Jisung's head and he gave him a peck on the cheek as well.

Jisung drove the two to the restaurant. The entire time he drove with one hand while he kept the other on Minho's thigh, caressing and rubbing it as he drove. Minho blushed slightly as he looked at Jisung who smiled back at him. 

After a few minutes, they arrived at the restaurant and Jisung took Minho to the table they booked. The two sat down and Minho couldn't help but notice that Jisung seemed a bit nervous. All the small signs.. Fiddling with his jacket, shaking his leg, biting his lips.. It just didn't seem like Jisung.

"Sung? Are you okay?" Minho asked as he reached his hand over and held Jisung's hand, rubbing it with his thumb.

"Yeah.. I'm alright." Jisung nodded back and he lifted Minho's hand before pressing a kiss on it. Minho found the touchy and lovey behaviour a bit strange but he dismissed it. Of course, Jisung loved him but he never really showed his affection like this so it was confusing Minho quite a lot.

Their food arrived after awhile and they ate in silence, not exchanging a single word. Minho frowned seeing how anxious Jisung was but he decided not to ask, afraid that he might ruin the mood.

"I-I have to use the bathroom.." Jisung got up halfway through the meal before excusing himself.

"Wait! Are you sure you're alright? Sung!- Ugh." Minho reached out, trying to grab Jisung but Jisung just ran off. What's up with him..? Why is he so nervous? It's just a date..

Jisung ran into the bathroom and slammed it shut behind him. He quickly pulled out his phone and sent a text to his friends, asking them to come to the bathroom. Turns out everyone was at the restaurant too but not in the same area so Minho wouldn't see him.

"Guys.. I- I don't know if I can do this.." Jisung sighed as he leaned on the sink and lowered his head.

"Yes you can Ji!" Felix cheered as he gave Jisung's arm a squeeze. "What's the worse that could happen?"

"Our relationship could fall apart, that's what! I'm scared.." Jisung cried out anxiously before he started pacing around.

"Don't panic too much, you got this man." Hyunjin joined Felix and he gave Jisung an encouraging nod.

"What Hyunjin said. You can do this, Jisung." Chan also gave Jisung a hug before wiping the sweat on Jisung's forehead with a tissue. 

"We're all gonna be there for you, there's nothing to fret about. It's all gonna go as planned!" Jeongin added. Jisung looked around and saw that everyone was looking at him. He looked down again and took a deep breath before smiling to himself.

"Okay. I got this." Jisung nodded before he went out again.

a.n

🙂