25

"What do you mean you don't know where he went?!" Jisung grabbed his head in frustration. He was at Felix's place with Hyunjin and Chan and he was trying to find Minho again to apologise but to his dismay, none of them knew anything about where Minho went.

"H-he couldn't have gone far.. His things are still home, right? Minho wouldn't just leave without packing up so he might come back eventually. But Jisung.. We honestly need to know your side of the story. The fuck happened? Minho said you were conscious when you were doing it.." Felix flinched when Jisung suddenly raised his voice and Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felix.

"W-well.. Yeah, I guess I was. I swear I didn't mean to cheat on Minho with someone else though! That guy was the one to start harassing me.. But after awhile I just got really into it and thought that he was Minho.. And I didn't want Minho to worry so I lied and said I went to my co worker's place!" Jisung groaned.

"You could've just said that to Minho and this shit wouldn't have happened.. Sometimes you just gotta be honest and admit the bad things, yeah? But that's not important right now, we don't know where Minho is. I sent Seungmin to check Jaeyul's apartment but he's not there either." Chan sighed and he patted Jisung's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

"We could always track his phone down.. It's an invasion of privacy, sure but that's the best we got." Hyunjin suggested, his arms still around Felix's waist. Chan side eyed them and he wished that Jeongin was there but he quickly shook his head.

"Yeah, good idea. I'm on it." Chan nodded and he left the apartment. Felix and Hyunjin looked at the distressed Jisung and it was evident how worried he was.

"He'll be alright, Ji. Don't worry too much! Channie hyung's gonna find him soon and we can explain to him! I can come with you if it helps?" Hyunjin let Felix go and Felix gave Jisung a back hug before cuddling onto his shoulder.

"You're the literal best, Lix. Thanks.." Jisung smiled slightly and he ruffled Felix's hair, earning a giggle from Felix. Hyunjin just stayed in the back and eyed the too, obviously jealous.

The next day, Chan came back to Jisung and Felix with some news. Although he wasn't sure who's house it was, Chan managed to track Minho's phone down to somewhere in Gimpo. Jisung immediately got on a bus to the location with Felix and after awhile, they arrived at the house.

"Who is i-" Minho opened the door after hearing the doorbell ring and his face went pale seeing that it was Jisung.

"Who's there Minho dear? Is it our neighbours coming to grab their things?" Minho's mother voice piped up from inside.

"A-ah, no.. Uh, I'll go outside to grab some fresh air. I'll be back in around 10 minutes." Minho replied before shutting the door behind him and stepping out. The moment the door shut, Minho's entire expression changed. It was a mix of anger and sadness.

"Baby I really just.." Jisung started but Minho shook his head and lifted his arm up.

"Go. I want Felix to explain this. He'd never lie to me." Minho said abruptly and Jisung lowered his head. Jisung understood that what he did had upset Minho by tons but he walked a certain distance away so that he couldn't hear Minho and Felix's conversation.

"You shouldn't be so harsh on him Minho hyung.. He's been going through a really hard time because of what happened and honestly he's about to break.. Give him another chance, please?" Felix pouted as he saw Jisung standing away from the two, kicking a pebble around.

"Just explain what happened.." Minho sighed and he crossed his arms across his chest, his heart already starting to throb. Felix explained how Jisung was the one to have gotten harassed first but he got drunk soon after, resulting in him ending up with the guy and thinking that that person was Minho. 

"Oh.. I see. So it's not really his fault.. Thanks Lix. I really hope you're not lying to me though.." Minho nodded after Felix was done explaining.

"I swear on Hyunjin's life that I'm not."

"Woah, okay then you're definitely not lying.. Alright, I'm gonna go speak with Jisung." Minho bowed his head slightly before heading over to Jisung.

"Minho I'm so sorry.." Jisung hugged Minho the moment Minho approached him. After hesitating for awhile, Minho returned the hug and he rested his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"I.. Fine. Are you okay though? Did they hurt you?" Minho shook his head and dismissed the apology before checking if Jisung was alright since Felix said he was the one who got harassed first.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." Jisung nodded. "So you forgive me?" 

"I guess.. Maybe it was partially my fault too for acting so childish about this huge misunderstanding. You're not mad at me, right?" Minho lowered his head and he parted from Jisung.

"No no, of course I'm not, baby. As long as you're alright, I'm happy." Jisung shook his head and pulled Minho into a hug again.

Meanwhile Felix watched them, standing their and thirdwheeling. God damnit.. I wish Hyunjin was here.

a.n

they got back tgt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!