3

The next day, Minho went to the cafe as per usual. When he arrived, he saw that Hyunjin was sitting in Minho's usual spot and he frowned as he had always sat there. However, something about Hyunjin's presence and aura told Minho that he was sitting there on purpose. He was trying to break Minho's normal routine for some reason. Minho just resorted to sitting at a desk closer to the coffee counter and he went up to order after seeing Felix free again.

This time however as he took the waffles from Felix, the whipped cream on the waffle got onto Felix's hand before falling onto Felix's clothes. Minho's eyes widened and his lower lip quivered out of fear as he saw that he had gotten someone else dirty. Felix was of course fine with it but Minho started stressing out, he immediately grabbed a tissue from the counter and handed it to Felix as he bowed.

From Hyunjin's perspective, it looked like Minho was clinging on to Felix's arm and Hyunjin grit his teeth as he stood up. Tired of always seeing Minho 'make a move' on Felix, Hyunjin grabbed Minho and flung him back into the desk. The hourglass on Minho's table toppled over before crashing on Minho, causing the glass to shatter and the sand inside spill everywhere.

The entire cafe was now looking at them and Felix ran out from behind the counter as he hugged Hyunjin as to not let him hurt Minho any further. Hyunjin glared at Minho who's body had started trembling as he saw Hyunjin as Jaeyul. He reached his hand to the counter before throwing the vanilla latte on Minho as well. Minho backed away from Hyunjn and his breath hitched as he saw him towering over him.

"Hyunjin no! What are you doing?!" Felix exclaimed as he turned Hyunjin around. Hyunjin was still pissed that Minho had gotten this close to Felix to the point Felix was protecting him too.

Jisung got out from behind the counter and he reached his hand out to help Minho up. Minho looked up and his large, doe eyes sparkled as he saw Jisung. For the first time in his life, someone had actually offered to help him. Minho took his hand and stood up, he pouted seeing the sand in his hair and the coffee spilled all over his shirt.

"We're so sorry for the inconvenience." Jisung bowed his head as he sat Minho down. Internally, Jisung was currently dying as he had actually managed to come in physical contact with Minho, his face also displaying this as his cheeks were burning.

"A-ah no, it was my fault." Minho replied quickly as he shook his head. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows seeing Minho take the blame for something that most definitely was not his fault. He didn't question it but grabbed a broom from the counter before cleaning up the mess.

Felix was still scolding Hyunjin who just glared right at Minho, veins popping on his arms and neck. Minho didn't dare make eye contact with Hyunjin and he just looked down as he tried his best to clean himself up. Eventually, Minho left early and he took a deep breath before opening the door to his and Jaeyul's apartment. He was glad that this time there was no smell of cigarettes or alcohol.

Jaeyul turned around and his eyes narrowed as he saw Minho in such a mess. Jaeyul pinned Minho against the door as his hand crept under Minho's shirt. He tugged the shirt off and Jaeyul looked at the coffee stained fabric in his hand before throwing it onto the couch.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Jaeyul asked harshly as he ran his fingers through Minho's sandy hair. Jaeyul picked out a few specks of sand and he looked sternly at Minho.

"I-I'm sorry.. Something happened at the cafe and I-" Before Minho could finish, Jaeyul raised his arm and slapped Minho across the face. Minho's face started swelling up and a drop of blood rolled down from his mouth before dripping onto his bare body.

Jaeyul traced his finger down all the scars on Minho's body, a hint of pride creeping into his face as he knew all these scars and bruises were from none other than Jaeyul himself. Minho trembled slightly and he cupped his cheek with his hands.

"This will never happen again. Got it?" Jaeyul grinned threateningly as he grabbed Minho's hair. Minho whimpered from the pain and he nodded his head.

"Good boy. Now go shower and prepare yourself while you're at it. I had a bad day at work, I need to relieve my stress." Jaeyul let go of Minho and waved his hand.

Minho knew exactly what Jaeyul meant by that and his heart sank. Intercourse was supposed to be satisfying but whenever he did it with Jaeyul, it just felt like a living hell. Jaeyul never had Minho's consent before doing anything and would constantly overstimulate Minho to the point he'd pass out. But Jaeyul never cared anyways. Minho headed into the shower again. Just like yesterday, he stared at the floor as he washed himself. A tear slid down his face but he couldn't even tell as the shower water hit him.

Fuck.. My back still hurts from what happened at the cafe. That was Hwang Hyunjin, isn't it? He's the best choreographer in the company.. I envy him so much. And he has Felix as his boyfriend.. Felix's so kind and outgoing. And Hyunjin going to this point just to protect Felix.. Ah, I'm getting more jealous the more I think about it. When will I find my own Felix or Hyunjin?

Little did Minho know, that day was coming very soon. In fact, it was going to be tomorrow when he goes to the cafe again.

a.n

KSJSJS SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT PUTTING A.N IN THE PREV CHAPTERS 😭😭

anygays the minSUNG IS OFFICIALLY STARTING ‼️‼️