14

~ a month later ~

Minho was still living at Jisung's place. The two had gotten a lot closer throughout the month due to living together and both knowing they have feelings for each other. Minho had gone over to Jaeyul's apartment with Jisung to grab Minho's belongings and prized possessions. And after that, they never met Jaeyul again.

Minho had started going back to his job at JYP as a choreographer and dancer and he also made friends with Felix and Hyunjin. Minho's days went by pretty well but it still seemed like an hourglass. It was the same things day after day after day, nothing particularly exciting happened.

One day, he was home as usual on his laptop playing a game with Felix. After Felix left, Minho just continued himself and he looked up from his laptop when he heard the door open. Jisung came home and Minho greeted him before glueing his eyes back onto the screen, focusing on the game.

"Hey Min? Can I talk to you about something?" Jisung asked as he entered the room.

He kept his hands behind his back and Minho paused the game, a bit to his disappointment, and he looked at Jisung. Minho started panicking a bit seeing that the mood had gotten pretty serious which he was unused to since Jisung was always a crackhead. What if he's kicking me out the house? What if he got bored of living with me..?

Jisung pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back and Minho's eyes widened, seeing the gorgeous colours of the flowers. Jisung's face went as pink as one of the roses as he handed the bouquet to Minho.

"I'm pretty you already know this but.. I think I like you Minho. More than just a friend." Jisung came clean and got straight to the point. Minho's heart started beating so hard that he could feel it in his head.

"I understand if you don't return the favour but.. I just wanted to get it off my chest. It's been bothering me for a whole 4 months now and I just had to tell you." Jisung looked down as he sat down next to Minho on the bed.

Minho's face also started burning and he looked at the bouquet of flowers in his hands. Suddenly, he grabbed Jisung's collar and pressed a kiss onto Jisung's lips. Jisung's automatic reaction was to pull away and his eyes widened as he stared at Minho.

"I like you too." Minho smiled slightly. Jisung looked at the beautiful boy. His face was absolutely gorgeous. His cute and bubbly personality absolutely killed Jisung. And.. just him in general. Jisung was in love.

Without another word, Jisung pulled Minho onto his lap and he gave Minho a long and passionate kiss. Minho shut his eyes so he could enjoy the moment and they must've been going for quite awhile since Minho had literally gotten another notification from Felix.

"Haah.. That was my first kiss.. Did you like it?" Jisung was slightly nervous, not sure if he did it right. He breathed a sigh of relief after seeing Minho nod.

~ The next day ~

"Whhaaaatttt?? You and Minho got together? Seriously??" Felix was discombobulated after Jisung told him the news. Jisung nodded proudly and Minho who was sitting with Hyunjin near the counter blushed as Jisung turned and winked at him.

"Oh? You two? Damn.. Who's the top?" Hyunjin looked between Jisung and Minho.

Minho's face went bright pink from the question and he covered his mouth, almost spitting out his latte. After awhile of thinking, Minho eventually tilted his head towards Jisung and Hyunjin laughed.

"That fucking squirrel as a top? Now that's new!" Hyunjin chuckled as he shot a glance at Jisung who glared at him.

After their shift ended, the four went out together for dinner under Felix's insistence. They did some shopping, went to an arcade but midway Hyunjin had to go back to his job. Without Hyunjin there, Felix's mood also wasn't that upbeat so eventually, they all scattered.

When Jisung and Minho went home, they found Jaeyul standing outside Jisung's apartment. Minho's eyes widened as he had almost completely forgot about Jaeyul and he flinched as he stepped back. Jisung stood in front of Minho, pulling Minho back with his arms as he glared at the man standing outside his apartment.

"The fuck do you want?" Jisung asked in a cold voice.

"Can I have a word with Minho? Alone." Jaeyul turned to face Minho without even regarding Jisung's presence.

"No, you can't." Jisung said without hesitation. Jaeyul chuckled slightly at the boy before looking at Minho again.

"I was asking him, not you." Jaeyul tilted his head towards Minho and Jisung clenched his jaws. Minho hesitated for awhile and then he tapped Jisung's shoulder.

"I'm curious about what he has to say. Just go in the house and I'll join you after we're done." Minho whispered to Jisung so Jaeyul wouldn't hear. Jisung wasn't fond of the idea but he went in either ways. However, Jisung stayed right at the door so he could listen in on the conversation.

"So. You're not coming back to me, huh? That broke ass boy can't support you and provide you with things like I can. Why would you choose him?"

"Because he loves me and I love him. You don't love me. At least not for the right things."

"What do I need to do to show you my love then? I've taken you out on dates before too."

"So what? You're a bastard and we both know it. You've only been using me as a fucking sex toy. Get over it, I'm not your quote on quote, 'pathetic slut' anymore."

Jaeyul stared at Minho, slightly shocked by how much he had changed. Minho never used to be able to stand up for himself so this was definitely new. Jaeyul laughed darkly and he shook his head before he turned around and walked away without another word. Minho furrowed his brows, confused on what that was about but he just dismissed it and joined Jisung inside.

"God that bitch.. If he bothers you again, just call the cops, yeah?" Jisung groaned as he opened the door for Minho.

"Yeah." Minho smiled at Jisung. "I've had enough of his bullshit too."

a.n

BYE LMFAO

BYE LMFAO