16

The day passed by pretty quickly. The caretaker came over, Minho went to JYP for his job and in the afternoon Jisung also went to the cafe. Minho stayed back a little longer to work on a choreography for a new group that was debuting and he wanted to make it as addicting as possible so that group would get a lot of attention for their debut. 

On the way home, a lot of people looked at him and whispered when he passed by. Some even pointed fingers and Minho got a bit self aware but he didn't know what was wrong so he just dismissed it. When Minho got home, Jisung was already there and at the door.

"Minho love.. have you seen the video? Was that you..?" Jisung asked immediately the moment Minho opened the door.

"Hm? No? What is it?" Minho was a bit startled and he went in the house. He took off his shoes and headed inside where Jisung sat him down and played the video that had gone viral on the internet.

Minho had completely forgotten about it and his pupils shrunk when he saw the video play. So that was what everything was about yesterday. Minho knew that Jaeyul had way more blackmail worthy videos than anyone could imagine and his body tensed up when the video paused.

"Do you want to just call the cops? This is sexual harassment at a whole new level." Jisung asked, his tone was extremely concerned.

Minho's lips parted but nothing came out and he shut them again. Jisung noticed that Minho was having a hard time breathing and he frowned before pulling Minho into his arms. Minho started trembling and he clutched onto Jisung's shirt as Jisung caressed his back.

"H-how many views does it have..?" Minho managed to whisper after a few minutes.

Jisung looked at the view count and he sighed seeing that the number was exceedingly large. He shook his head and ruffled Minho's hair.

"That's not important, baby. You wouldn't want to know, it'll just hurt you more." Jisung cooed as Minho shook in his arms.

"It's bad, i-isn't it? W-what will I do..? If it's that popular t-then people might recognise me i-if I go o-out and.." Minho's voice trailed off. Tears were forming in the corner of his eyes about to surge out any second.

"Shh.. I'll just pay a visit to the police station and request for it to be taken down. And then we can report that bitch so he'll get arrested. Sounds good?" Jisung continued stroking the boy's back to comfort him. Minho nodded and Jisung stood up, ready to leave and go to the police station.

Minho wanted to go with Jisung but at the same time he was too afraid to leave the house so he ended up staying home with Bbama. The police investigation team managed to track the video on an illegal website and took it down much to Jisung's relief. They said that they would be working on finding who posted the video and Jisung sent a text message to Minho saying that everything would go back to normal soon enough.

However, he didn't receive a text back which was weird. Minho always texted Jisung back, whether it be a simple, "Okok" or even just an emoji. Jisung looked at his phone at the text messages between him and Minho as he got on the bus to go back home. He probably went to sleep or went to shower.. Poor thing. I'm so tempted to go to Jaeyul's house and beat the living shit out of him right now.. Ugh. 

When Jisung turned down the corridor, he immediately knew something was wrong seeing that his front door was left unlocked. Jisung was sure that he had closed the door before he left and even if he didn't, Minho would've closed it.

"Minho? Baby, are you alright in there?" Jisung picked up his pace to get to his apartment and he quickly took off his shoes before stepping inside. Minho was no where to be seen when he went in. Jisung checked the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, every possible hiding spot.. Still no Minho.

His heart started racing and Jisung gulped nervously as he took out his phone and sent Minho a call. He turned around and saw that Minho's phone was on the kitchen counter and Jisung cursed as he hung up the call seeing that he wasn't able to reach Minho.

Fuck.. Minho never leaves the house without his phone even if he just went for a stroll in the park. Would Jaeyul have come and took him away? But that bitch doesn't have the keys to my place or whatever.. And Min wouldn't have opened the door if he saw that it was Jaeyul.

Jisung was just pacing around the room trying to think when he got a call from Seungmin. Much to his surprise too as Seungmin never calls him. He barely even texts him since the two aren't even really friends and they would only meet and talk when they go out with Chan, Changbin and Jeongin together.

"Hello? You need something?" Jisung picked up the call and put his phone to his ear.

"Hi. So Chan told me about you and this guy called Minho.. You two are dating right?" Seungmin asked through the phone.

"Yes.. Why? I'm kind of panicking right now so please don't fuck with me." Jisung groaned.

"I think I know why you're panicking. Did Minho go missing?" 

"Woah okay, how the fuck do you know?"

"Long story short I used to be friends with Jaeyul. I was there when Jaeyul and Minho first got together but I never paid much attention to Minho since, well, why would I? But we drifted apart after Jaeyul became a bitch."

"Get to the point, what happened to Minho?"

"Chill.. But anyways Jaeyul just sent me a message. He said he was at xxx with Minho where they first met. Which is also the place I broke our friendship. I don't know what that fucker wants to do with Minho there and what the point was for him to contact me about it but I thought I'd just let you know."

"Alright, thanks man. I really needed that, I was gonna shit myself. I'll treat you to a coffee next time we go out with Chan and Bin."

Jisung immediately hung up. What was the reason of this? So Jaeyul kidnapped Minho, took him to some random place and then told Seungmin about it? Why? Jisung didn't know but that wasn't important. He put on his shoes again before heading to the location, determined to save Minho from that monster.

a.n

idk what to put here help