⚠︎ 19 ⚠︎

Minho flinched as Jisung pressed his body against his. Jisung looked at Minho lovingly as he ran his fingers through Minho's fluffy, brown hair. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips onto Minho's, gently sucking on them and licking them in ticklish, kitten like licks.

"Is this okay?" Jisung asked softly, not wanting to make Minho feel uncomfortable as he knew Minho had struggles with anything sexual due to his past relationship with Jaeyul.

"M-mm.. Yeah, it's fine." Minho nodded slightly, his cheeks tinted red. He was already breathing heavily even though they had barely started. The corner of Jisung's lips curled up into a small grin and he traced his fingers down Minho's frail body.

"You're really skinny, baby." Jisung commented as he lifted up Minho's shirt so that he could see his stomach. Minho tilted his head away slightly embarrassed and Jisung chuckled at his reaction. He lowered his head onto Minho's body and gently kissed at every scar Minho had and all his other insecurities.

Minho realised what Jisung was doing and he smiled slightly, seeing how Jisung was trying to show his affection and comfort him as Jisung knew Minho hated his scars. Minho trembled under Jisung's kisses and he bit his lips as to not let out a moan.

"They're pretty, Minho. It makes you unique. I like them." Jisung whispered as he traced his fingers on Minho's every imperfection. Minho buried his head in a pillow as Jisung kept touching him. Minho found it slightly ticklish and he giggled softly as Jisung's hand crept up Minho's body.

Jisung's head moved up with his hands and he found himself at Minho's collarbone. He sucked on the skin gently and Minho whimpered as Jisung left a mark on his body. Jisung rubbed the mark with his thumb and he tilted Minho's head to the side so he had better access to his neck.

"A-ah Jisung.. I-it feels weird." Minho murmured. Jisung immediately pulled his head away from Minho and looked at him, concern written all over his face.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? Do you want me to stop?" Jisung pouted as he ran his fingers down Minho's perfect face.

"I.. I'm just not used to someone being so gentle on me.. But n-no, don't stop." Minho replied in a tremulous voice. Jisung felt his heart shatter to pieces hearing that as he knew exactly what Minho meant.

"Shh, it's okay. But if you don't like it, just let me know, alright?" Jisung nodded and he rested his hand behind Minho's neck, pulling his head up slightly before flipping his body around so that he was lying on his stomach.

Minho was already shaking from Jisung just breathing onto his neck and he dug his fingers into the bedsheets as Jisung traced his lips on the back of Minho's neck. He rested his hand on Minho's waist and pulled him down slightly so that his head was on the same level as Minho's.

Jisung brought his knee up and rested his leg between Minho's thighs and Minho became a flustered mess as he felt Jisung playfully rub Minho's butt with his leg. He noticed Minho pouting and he pressed another kiss on the back of Minho's neck before spinning him around again.

Without a word, Jisung leaned in and kissed Minho, his mouth opening slightly to catch his breath before returning to Minho's lips. He gently pressed his tongue against Minho's lips demanding for entrance and Minho opened his mouth big enough for Jisung to slide his tongue in.

Minho flinched and he wrapped his arms around Jisung's neck as Jisung kissed him to the point both of them were out of breath. Jisung smiled as he looked at Minho and he started rubbing his leg against Minho's member again. Minho let out a soft moan and his head shot up as Jisung increased the friction between the two.

"You're mine, Minho. My baby baby Minho~" Jisung teased. He knew Minho hated it when Jisung called him cringe names but at the same time, it made him feel special.

"Hey! I-I already told you to stop calling me those things!" Minho furrowed his brows as he looked down at Jisung. Jisung stopped rubbing and gave Minho one last peck on the shoulder before rolling down on the bed and laying next to him.

"Baby boy Minhoooo~ My sweet little sugarplum~" Jisung continued as he poked Minho's face. Minho swatted his arms away and rolled around on the bed, his face completely red from embarrassment.

"Shut it! Before I make you!" Minho scowled as he grabbed the tissue box from the bedside table. Jisung immediately raised his hands up in surrender as he had seen Minho stuff tissues into Hyunjin's mouth before while they were out.

"You wouldn't do that to me though~" Jisung smirked as he saw Minho put down the box.

"You're right, I wouldn't. But don't call me those names again." Minho pouted as he turned back to face Jisung.

"Alright, my adorable, fluffy, soft and gorgeous princess~"

"Fuck you.."

a.n

n