27

"Oh.. This place is pretty clean. Probably Seungmin.." Jaeyul remarked as he returned to his old apartment. It was currently 11 at night and he stepped in the apartment. He knew that police would come here to find him so he quickly packed a few things before fleeing the apartment to a nearby hotel.

He registered under Minho's name and identity so that he wouldn't be suspected. As soon as he arrived in his room, Jaeyul flung himself on the bed before grabbing the laptop he packed earlier and going on a texting application. Jaeyul smiled as he registered a new account and sent a text to Minho, requesting for him to come to the hotel without giving him any further information.

Meanwhile Minho who had just saw the notification was rather confused and a bit scared. He called for Jisung and Jisung read the text. His brows furrowed when he finished reading.

"Hotel? Huh.. Just ignore the text, baby. Don't be too afraid of it, creeps are everywhere. But let me know if it happens again, okay? I'll help you if you need." Jisung stroked Minho's hair gently after Minho shut his phone.

"Mm.. Lets go shower. I'm tired from work.." Minho nodded and he yawned as he got off from the bed. Jisung smiled at the idea and he nodded before going in the bathroom with Minho.

The next day, Minho was in his studio when he received another text.

Unknown number

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14:25 PM

Unknown number
Why didn't you come to the hotel yesterday?

minho
who even r u
and how did u get my number

Unknown number
That's not important, Minho-ah.
Why didn't you come?

minho
firstly u dont just text strangers that informally
secondly i dont even know who u r???
and who texts like this nowadays man
with all the grammar and shit
lmao 

Unknown number
I must say you've changed quite a lot after getting with Jisung..

minho
ok who the fuck r u
how do yk about me and sung

Unknown number
Again, I told you, that's not important.
I'll give you a second chance, Minho-ah.
Come to the hotel and you'll save yourself a lot of trouble.

minho
well i think its fucking important
thats creepy asf man tf?
i swear if you lay a fucking finger on sung
ill cut ur fucking balls off and feed it to your family

Unknown number
You've really become a lot more..
Aggressive and bold.
Well you have until tonight, your future's in your hands.
And just maybe your boyfriend's too.

minho
excuse me??
sung???
tf are u gonna do to him
leave him alone u fucked up bastard

Unknown number
If you don't come then you'll find out tomorrow.

minho
do u rly hv nothing better to do w ur life
that you find joy out of threatening other ppl?

Unknown number
If I were you then I'd drop that attitude.

minho
tf r u gonna do abt it?
ur the one thats being an ass rn
go find sm else to do w ur life

Unknown number
Minho-ah, you still don't get it do you?
You're not one to be talking right now.

minho
article 21
rights of human speech

Unknown number
Sure the government says that but what makes you think you actually deserve it?
Have you done anything in your life to make a big change to the world?
In fact, do you think your pathetic ass deserves anything?
Including the happiness you're currently feeling with Jisung?

Minho fell silent after reading that last few questions. It reminded him of Jaeyul and how worthless he felt when he was with him. He looked away from the phone and turned around on his chair to think about it. Whoever this is.. I guess they're right. I never did anything to deserve everything that I have right now..

When Minho looked up again, he found someone standing inside his studio. The person was masked and wearing a hood. Everything happened in one second and before Minho even got the chance to scream, a cloth got slapped onto his mouth. A few moments later, he was out cold.

The figure looked down at Minho and he chuckled before picking him up and taking him outside. He put him in a van and before anyone saw what was happening, the van drove away.

When Minho woke up, he found himself in a dimly lit hotel room. His right wrist was handcuffed to the right corner of the bed post and Minho blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the surroundings.

Minho looked down at himself and saw that his shirt had been ripped off and thrown onto the ground. He started trembling after seeing that he was in an unknown place, stripped and cuffed. He wanted to scream but the fear silenced him, not allowing any noise to come out from his mouth.

The door opened and the same person from earlier entered the room. He took down his mask and Minho's eyes widened in terror when he saw who it was.

Woo Jaeyul.

a.n

omg theres schl tmr why does the weekends go by so quick

ALSO PLEAES HELP @minhos_toes THE MESSAGES ARE GLITCHING SO BAD AND ITS BEEN SPAMMING ME THE ENTIRE DAY LIKE 257 NOTIFS THEN 37 THEN ANOTHER 65 LIKE OML

omg theres schl tmr why does the weekends go by so quickALSO PLEAES HELP @minhos_toes THE MESSAGES ARE GLITCHING SO BAD AND ITS BEEN SPAMMING ME THE ENTIRE DAY LIKE 257 NOTIFS THEN 37 THEN ANOTHER 65 LIKE OML