34

"Sung, I'm gonna go shopping. Do you need anything?" Minho asked as he popped his head in the bedroom. It was a few weeks after they had made out and Minho's hickeys had finally disappeared so he could go outside again.

"Not really.. Maybe some cheesecake." Jisung looked up from his phone and thought about it for awhile. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, it's fine. Unless you want to.." Minho quickly shook his head, not wanting to bother Jisung.

"I'll come, what if you get kidnapped?" Jisung scrambled up from the bed and grabbed his jacket.

"I'm a fully grown adult.. I can manage. You treat me like I'm a baby.." 

"Because you are my baby~"

"Fuck off! W-whatever. Let's go.."

~~

"..A lobster? Baby, why do we need that?" Jisung eyed the lobster that Minho had in a basket, his expression quite disgusted and concerned.

"I dunno, to put it on a Christmas tree??" (a.n BEOMHAN REFERENCE IYKYK LMAO) 

"Are we having that for dinner..?"

"If you want. Saw a recipe earlier so I want to try it out. If it's shit we can give it to Chan or Bin. Bin would never say no." 

"Sure..."

The couple walked around and bought a few things here and there. When they were just about to return, Jisung caught a glimpse of a hooded figure flash in the corner of his eyes. He didn't pay much mind to it but when he saw the same person seemingly waiting for him and Minho at the exit, Jisung figured that something was up.

Jisung quickly held Minho's hands as the two went to the exit and sure enough, the figure approached them. Jisung noticed sooner than Minho that it was none other than Jaeyul and his jaws clenched after realising that Jaeyul had somehow managed to escape from prison.

"Hey doll.. And of course, with your boyfriend again." Jaeyul grinned as he suddenly rested his hand on Minho's head. Minho spun around and his breath hitched seeing that it was Jaeyul. Jisung quickly pulled Minho behind him to protect him as he glared at the man who was towering over both of them.

"Aw, I didn't even do anything yet.. Well. Lets talk in a more private area, shall we?" Jaeyul tilted his head and he pulled his jacket open ever so slightly to reveal a gun underneath it, pointing right at Minho and Jisung.

"Oh you sick bastard.. Baby, go home. I'll talk with him." Jisung swore under his breath before turning at Minho.

"What? Do you think I'm gonna leave you with that bitch? No! He could seriously hurt you! Especially with.." Minho's voice trailed off and he motioned towards Jaeyul's jacket.

"Yeah and he could hurt you too. I'm not risking it. Just please.. Go home, okay? I promise I'll come back to you." Jisung rested his hands on Minho's shoulders and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"I'm not coming to your funeral if you don't make it out alive." Minho pouted and he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Aw, don't say that. You know I'll always find a way to come back to you. Now go, alright?" Jisung chuckled softly and he brushed away a few strands of hair which was covering Minho's eye.

"Fine! You're so stubborn.." Minho whined but he left the two alone anyways. Minho pulled out his phone and had the police dialled in just in case something happened as he started making his way back to Jisung's apartment. Meanwhile, Jaeyul took Jisung out to an abandoned building nearby. He laughed after he shut the door behind Jisung before looking right at him.

"So..~ How're things going between you two?" Jaeyul asked, sparking up the conversation.

"None of your business. What do you want?"

"Oh c'mon, I just wanted a chat. Well.. May or may not have started loving Minho again. He's really cute now that I think of it.. Shouldn't have broken up with him before. What would you take in order for you to hand over the boy?"

"Give up, do you really think I'd just let him go if you gave me some shit? He's the best thing that has happened to me and I'm not giving that up."

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. I'll let you choose."

Jisung paused for a moment and stared right at the gun Jaeyul pulled out. From what he could see, the sides were chipped and it seemed to be made of plastic. Jisung figured that it was just a toy to threaten him and he burst out laughing after realising.

"Pftt hah! A fucking toy gun?" Jisung shook his head as he calmed himself down. "That's the best you've got? Also real men don't use that.. If you're gonna fight me, do it with your fists, coward. Or are you too afraid that you're gonna hurt your precious little hands?"

"You've really got some audacity there.." Jaeyul gritted his teeth as he threw the gun aside. "You're really pissing me off, kid. The hard way it is then."

"Oh.. I've been waiting for this moment my entire life. Bring it on, fucker."

a.n

first update after awhile, i might not update again tmr cus yeah sob

also should i get jisung to kill jaeyul? atp im literally about to jump into my screen and help jisung omfg ill figure something out so that jisung doesnt get caught i just reALLY need this bitcher to die