6

1 month later.

Minho and Jisung had become very close friends, much to Jaeyul's annoyance and Chan's excitement. Chan looked at Minho and Jisung as more than just friends and he'd constantly joke about it as well. Jisung obviously loved it as he did think of Minho as more than just a friend but Minho would get paranoid due to the fear of Jaeyul finding out.

Still, the two got along rather well. Due to Jaeyul's work and him not being home often, Minho would often stay out longer than he was supposed to so he could hang out with Jisung. Today was one of those days where Minho stayed with Jisung until the cafe had to close. Minho helped Jisung close the shop and they hugged each other before parting ways.

Minho found it strange too. They were just friends so do they really need to hug when they say goodbye? And Jisung was very touchy with Minho. But Minho just dismissed it and decided that Jisung probably just liked skinship.

When Minho got home, his pupils shrunk when he saw Jaeyul there. Jaeyul hadn't been coming home for the past week so Minho never had to sneak outside like it was mission impossible but now, he knew he was in trouble.

Jaeyul took a cigar out from his mouth and threw it on the ground before stepping on it. He looked at Minho and crossed his arms across his chest. Minho looked at the cigar and he started trembling out of fear. Minho immediately started doing calculations. It was currently past 10 PM and since Jaeyul was smoking, it meant that he had just gotten home not long ago.

I'll just say I stayed behind to make up some choreography.. But for how long? If Jaeyul just came home.. I think 2 hours should be enough.

"Mind telling me where you've been?" Jaeyul smirked as he saw the fear in Minho's expression.

"H-Hyunjin called me back to the company to work on a dance.." Minho mumbled.

"For how long? It's pretty late." Jaeyul continued.

"I left the house at 7.." Minho lied. He flinched when Jaeyul approached him.

"Oh did you? I came home at 5:40 and you weren't here. Hmm? If you left at 7, I'm sure I would've seen you." Jaeyul grinned as he grabbed Minho's chin and tilted it up towards him. Minho gasped and his pupils shrunk as his body started shaking.

"I'm sorry.." Minho managed to say after awhile. 

"Don't just say sorry. Show me you actually fucking mean it, you bitch." Jaeyul shoved Minho onto the ground and grabbed him by the hair before pulling him onto his knees. Minho screamed from the pain and he shut his eyes as he grimaced. When he opened his eyes again, he saw Jaeyul unzipping his pants and he gulped knowing what was coming for him.

~~

The next day, Jisung checked his phone. It was 4:19. And Minho still wasn't here. Concern etched his face and he sent a text to Minho, asking where he was. Sure, he could just be late but Minho was never late. Not once had Jisung seen Minho come in later than 4:16.

After awhile, Jisung checked his phone again. 4:30. Something was definitely wrong. He excused himself and left Felix to the counter as he went into the staff room. Jisung pulled out his phone and he sent Minho a call but no one picked up. After trying a few more times but getting the same results, Jisung came to the conclusion that Minho probably got sick or something.

But he seemed perfectly fine yesterday.. I hope nothing happened to him. Fuck.. Just focus on your work Jisung. You can ask Chan hyung about it later.

3 hours passed and Jisung's shift was over. He texted Chan, lying that Minho left his phone in the cafe and he needed Minho's address to get it back to him. Chan didn't question it and sent Jisung Minho's address and as soon as Jisung read it, he took a taxi to the apartment.

As soon as Jisung exited the taxi, he rushed into the building and took the lift up to the floor Minho lived on. He knocked on the door and he saw it was Jaeyul who answered, not Minho. Jisung remembered what Minho had said and he immediately realised that the reason Minho didn't come today was probably because of him.

"And who the fuck are you? Minho did you invite someone to save your fucking ass or what?" Jaeyul eyed Jisung up and down before turning around to look into the apartment. 

"I'm Jisung. Minho's friend." Jisung stated firmly. Jaeyul laughed upon hearing that and he reached his hand out for a handshake but Jisung didn't take it.

"Ah, so you're the legendary Han Jisung. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.. Minho, wouldn't you like to speak with him?" Jaeyul chuckled as he turned around. 

Minho was on the floor in the living room, his body bruised and lip bleeding, his whole upper body covered in hickeys and bite marks and his hair a completely dishevelled mess. Minho sobbed and he shook his head. He couldn't let Jisung see him in this state.

"Hm? I can't hear you love~" Jaeyul narrowed his eyes and snickered. Jisung was resisting the urge to punch Jaeyul in the face right now. How could he have the balls to call Minho 'love' when he treats him like shit?

"N-no.." Minho hiccuped as he shook his head again. 

"Say that louder so our little Han Jisung here can hear you." Jaeyul demanded in a harsh voice. Minho flinched and he cried even harder. He wanted to speak with Jisung more than ever but again, he couldn't let Jisung see him while he was like this.

"No I-I don't want to s-speak with him." Minho raised his voice ever so slightly. Jisung could hear the pain and sadness behind that tone and his heart shattered, tempted to push the door open right now and hug Minho.

"Yeah, you got that, right? Minho doesn't wish to see you again. Now fuck off, kid." 

a.n

jaeyul hate club - hosted by clownstay

starting date: july 4th (today <3)

club goal: hating jaeyul 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.

eligibility: none, anyone is welcome to the jaeyul hate club 

join now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok but fr later on in this book i might as well change the plot and get jisung to kill him and pull another drunk dazed hajee (if you know you know <3) like i swear to fuck man