9

"Yes Jaeyul?" Minho peeked his head into the room and he bit his lips seeing Jaeyul sitting on a couch. But what made him nervous wasn't the fact that Jaeyul was there. It was the fact that there was 3 other men behind him, all of the, strangers that Minho had never seen before.

"Minho.. I thought I told you to stop talking with that Jisung guy. I've told you enough yet you still don't listen. Since you're so desperate and just whoring around like this, I found you some people that you can actually play with. So considerate of me, hm?" Jaeyul got up and he held Minho by the waist.

Minho's pupils shrunk when he realised what Jaeyul had called him here for. Minho shook his head and he backed away but Jaeyul just pulled him by the wrists before throwing them to the strangers behind. Jaeyul took a seat on a chair and he took out his phone, scrolling through it casually as the strangers took over Minho.

"W-what the fuck? Jaeyul! You know I hate this kind of stuff! Please let me go!" Minho cried as he pulled his hand away from the strangers but he was greatly outnumbered. One of the men bent Minho over on a table and Minho started trembling.

"Jaeyul please! I-I'll do anything!" Minho sobbed. Jaeyul looked up and he cleared his throat, asking the 3 men to leave.

"What? We didn't even get started.. If you're just going to make us leave like this, don't call us again. Ugh.. And I thought I would actually have some fun today." The leader of the three groaned as they left the room. Jaeyul grabbed Minho's chin tightly and tilted his face up. He looked at the scars on Minho's body and grinned.

"Look at them.. So hideous and ugly. You should be grateful that I've been putting up with you for this long. Yet you go around with other men.." Jaeyul shook his head as he traced his fingers down the scars on Minho's body.

"W-what?" Minho stuttered. He had always been insecure about his scars. Jaeyul never commented about them so when he did, Minho felt his heart shatter to pieces. He lowered his head and bit his lips, his whole body trembling.

"You heard me. I never said anything about it but.. Honestly. It's disgusting. Just like you, going around with other men. Y'know what? Let's just break up." Jaeyul glared at Minho. He shoved Minho away before exiting the room. Minho's eyes widened and he ran after Jaeyul, knowing that his life would crumble apart if Jaeyul left him since he didn't have a house to go to.

"Wait! I'm sorry.." Minho grabbed Jaeyul's shirt outside in the corridor and he fell onto his knees. A few people passing by stopped to look at what was happening. From their perspectives, it looked like Jaeyul was abusing Minho.

"Look how pathetic you are~ I'm glad we're not dating anymore. Keep whoring around like the slut you are and maybe you'll find yourself another man to use." Jaeyul grabbed Minho's chin before shoving him onto the ground. Black spots dotted Minho's vision and his whole body collapsed, falling backwards and passing out.

~~

When he woke up, he was yet again in the hospital. He looked around and his face lit up seeing Jisung sitting on a chair next to him. Jisung looked up and his eyes widened seeing that Minho woke up.

"Min! You woke up! Oh fuck I was worried sick.." Jisung sighed as he sat Minho up and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck.

"Jisung? Huh.. What happened?" Minho raised an eyebrow but he stayed still as Jisung hugged him. Jisung's arms always made him feel so comforted and protected.

"You passed out from hyperventilation and exhaustion.. Chan hyung brought you here and then the doctors took care of you. Oh shit, I forgot to ask, are you okay? Do you feel better?" Jisung pulled away from Minho and patted his shoulders as concern and worry etched his face.

"My head kinda hurts but other than that.. no." Minho shrugged.

"Oh! I-I'll go get a doctor, hold on-" Jisung turned around to leave the room and his eyes widened as he felt Minho tug on his arm.

"No. Stay with me.." Minho looked at Jisung and he pouted. Jisung stared back at Minho's eyes. Those large sparkling eyes that he always found himself lost in. Jisung quickly shook his head to snap out of the trance and he nodded before sitting back down to accompany Minho.

"Minho woke up?" Chan suddenly burst into the room. He had heard talking coming from inside and Chan looked directly at the bed Minho was lying on. He sighed a sigh of relief seeing that Minho was well. He stared between Minho and Jisung and he hesitated before turning to Jisung.

"Sorry Jisung, could you leave? I need to have a word with Minho in private, if that's okay." Chan asked politely.

Jisung flinched and he frowned but he understood that Minho was way closer with Chan than he was with Jisung and so, Jisung got up and left the room. Minho's gaze followed Chan as he sat down. He could tell that something was wrong.

"The hospital called me after they took you here. I was the one who dressed you and.. The marks on your neck and wrists, the bruises on your body, the bloody lip, the messy hair and clothes and.. Your pants were off too." Chan folded his arms across his chest as he leaned in.

"Minho, what happened back there? Do we perhaps.. Do we need to get the cops involved in this?"

a.n

sorry for the late update i was busy this morning 😭

ALSO THAT JAEYUL BITCH OH MY gOD PLEASE UNALIVE YOURSELF FFS JISUNG CALL YOUR TWIN FROM DRUNK DAZED IM SO DONE WITH THIS FUCKEROSHKOESJOWSKA