32

"Gee.. Sung really is protective. I guess your plan is working.. He's not really gonna kill me though, right?" Jeongin laughed as he checked the comments on Minho's posts.

"Nahh.. Plus you got Chan. You'll be fine. I'll pay for your hospital fees if he actually beats you up though." Minho replied as he sipped his coffee. "How'd you get Chan to let you come?"

"Told him that you were planning on taking revenge on Jisung for something which isn't wrong. And a bit of bargaining.. but yeah, he let me come." Jeongin shrugged as he shut his phone. Just then, the phone in Minho's jacket pocket vibrated and he saw that it was a text from Jisung.

"What even happened between you two anyways? Why you trynna make him jealous?" Jeongin asked after seeing Minho read the text and almost immediately put his phone away.

"Well.. It's not really anything. Just want to make him jealous. He's just making friends but my sensitive ass isn't buying the story.. It's not his fault though. It's that other girl. I'm just doing this to see his reaction I suppose." Minho thought about it for awhile.

"Wooooaaaah there what? A girl? 'Jisung' and the word 'girl' literally does not go together in one sentence. That hyung's the gayest person I've ever met in my life." Jeongin cocked an eyebrow as he tilted his head to the side out of curiosity.

"Yeah, true. That's why I'm also slightly.. Upset. He barely makes friends like this.. but then again, he's just making friends." Minho nodded in agreement. 

The two went to find Chan who was in his studio and they chatted for awhile, catching up with each other on the latest tea. Eventually, Minho returned home for dinner. The moment he opened the door, Jisung pounced on him and pulled him into a tight hug, burying his head in Minho's shoulder.

"I blocked Eurae. Please Min.. Don't do this to me. Don't leave me alone for a whole day without any explanations." Jisung pouted and he shut his eyes as he rested his head on Minho's shoulder. His tone was quite dejected and sincere and Minho felt his heart break after hearing that, not realising that this had genuinely hurt Jisung.

"O-oh.. I'm sorry, Sung. I didn't.. I didn't mean to hurt you." Minho pulled away slightly before he hugged Jisung back after setting his bag down.

"It's fine.. But please. Don't do this to me again." Jisung frowned and he shut his eyes as he let Minho embrace him.

"Okay.. I won't. I'm sorry." Minho apologised again. Suddenly, Jisung rested a hand on Minho's ass and the other on his thigh and in one quick movement, Jisung picked Minho up. Minho blushed slightly and he hesitantly wrapped his legs around Jisung's waist as Jisung walked into the living room with Minho in his arms.

"W-what are you doing, Sung?" Minho asked in a small voice. He seemed terrified yet excited as Jisung rested him on the couch and pressed his body on his.

"Cuddling you. If you're fine with that." Jisung replied simply as he let his face fall onto Minho's chest.

"Oh.. Okay." Minho got extremely flustered as his mind had wandered somewhere else. He quickly got the thoughts out of his head and he smiled as he rested his hands on Jisung's back.

"I'm so lucky to have you.. You're so cute, baby. I know this is random but really, I love you. So fucking much." Jisung mumbled as he tilted his head up so that he could see Minho's face. Minho's face started burning and Jisung grinned slyly seeing the adorable reaction.

"I-I love you too.." Minho replied and he looked away fro Jisung.

"Aw, what's there to be embarrassed about?" Jisung chuckled as he squeezed Minho's cheek with his fingers. He then traced his fingers down Minho's jaw before retreating them back to himself.

"I mean.. I dunno. It's weird having someone.. actually.. y'know. Care for me properly." Minho responded quietly and he tilted his head back to face Jisung. Jisung could hear the sadness behind the tone and he frowned, heartbroken that such a gorgeous boy had to go through all the bullshit that Minho did.

"Baby.." Jisung frowned and he ran his fingers through Minho's fluffy hair. The two laid in silence for a few minutes. Eventually, Jisung got up and grabbed his phone from the kitchen counter.

"What do you feel like having for dinner? We can go eat out today, my treat." Jisung asked as he turned his phone on.

"O-oh.. Are you sure? I could just cook.." Minho mumbled as he sat up.

"Yeah! What do you wanna eat?" Jisung nodded before he sat back down next to Minho.

"Anything is fine." 

"Baby.. Choose!!"

"I- I really don't mind. You can choose."

"Oh come on~ Sushi? BBQ? Pasta?"

"Sung!! You know I'm not one to make decisions.. Just choose for us, I honestly don't mind.."

Jisung set down his phone and sighed heavily. Minho fiddled with his sleeves, a bit sad that he had disappointed Jisung and so, he shunned his head away from him. Suddenly, Jisung picked him up again but this time, he brought him into their bedroom. Jisung tossed Minho onto the bed and Minho flinched when he felt his body hit the mattress.

"H-huh? What are y-you- I thought w-we were gonna g-go eat dinner?" Minho stuttered, his face starting to burn after Jisung crawled on top of him yet again.

"Yeah. Well, for me at least. You said I could choose, right?" Jisung smirked and he leaned in so that his face and Minho's were almost touching.

"Y-yeah..?"

"I choose you. I'll eat you out."

a.n

dw guys hes not gonna eat min out cus i dont like writing smut as yall probably already know but do you guys want them to make out anyways?? 

and since i know some of you guys for some reason absolutely LOVE it when people walk in on them, should i just badabing badaboom felix or hyunjin while theyre at it???