1

"W-what? Right now? But w-we're at someone else's party.. It's too risky Jaeyul, w-what if someone walks in on us?" Minho mumbled and he shrunk back as Jaeyul pinned him against the freezing bathroom wall. Minho shuddered as his back touched the wall and he looked up at Jaeyul who was looming over him.

"Minho dear.. You promised me. Or we could have a repeat of last night, if you wish?" Jaeyul grinned as he traced his cold fingers down Minho's jaw.

"N-no! That's not what I meant.. I- I just didn't know you'd want me to do it here. W-we could do it at home..?" Minho was desperately trying to avoid this situation.

"Are you talking back to me?" Jaeyul whispered menacingly as he leaned his head in. He gently bit onto Minho's neck and Minho whimpered as he placed his hand on Jaeyul's shoulders. 

"I-I'm sorry.. Fine, I-I'll go take off my clothes." Minho mumbled as he went into the stall and shut the door. 

Jaeyul grinned seeing Minho's pants and shirt drop onto the ground from under the stall. He knocked the walk in closet behind him and a few of Jaeyul's friends came out, one of them with a camera pointing it directly at the door to the bathroom stall. When Minho came out, his pupils shrunk as he saw other people inside the bathroom. 

"J-jaeyul? What is this? Y-you said we were alone-" Minho stuttered. He saw the camera that one of Jaeyul's friends were pointing at him and his helpless hand immediately wrapped itself around his body, trying to cover as much as he could.

Jaeyul and his friends bursted out laughing seeing Minho like a baby puppy, shivering from fear and standing there. Minho shut his eyes and he turned around, trying to run back into the stall but one of Jaeyul's friends blocked him from entering. Minho furrowed his brows and he grabbed at that person's arms, pulling him away from the stall when he swung a fist at Minho.

Minho fell back and hit his shoulder on the ground so hard that it seemed to have been dislocated. Minho cried in pain as he clutched his shoulder and his body immediately shot up as Jaeyul bent over him.

"Ah, beautiful as ever, Minho. You must be so glad that you have a pretty body.. Or I would've ditched you years ago." Jaeyul grinned as he traced his hand down Minho's stomach.

"P-please stop f-filming me.." Minho murmured in a weak whisper, his body trembling as he tried avoiding the camera.

"No, why should I listen to you? This is some good stuff I'm getting here.. If we post it online, we could get a lot of money.." Jaeyul's friend smirked as he zoomed in on Minho. Minho's pupils shrunk hearing that and he backed into the door of the bathroom. Jaeyul stood up and kicked Minho in his stomach, causing blood to drip out of Minho's mouth.

Jaeyul waved at his friends to join him and Minho curled up into a ball, still naked and quivering as Jaeyul and his friends started kicking him around as if he was a football. Minho covered his head with his arms to avoid any fatal injury and he pleaded and begged but all the laughter coming from Jaeyul and his friends drowned out his weak protest.

"Good boy, Minho. As expected from you, you listen to my orders so well." Jaeyul crouched down and he grabbed Minho by the hair, pulling his head up and giving him a kiss on the lips before dropping him again.

"Ah.. Yeah." Minho mumbled and he forced a smile before he fell limp, his eyes shutting and everything around him blacking out.

When Minho woke up, he found himself in a hospital bed. He had passed out and Jaeyul brought him here, lying that Minho had fallen unconscious due to being too overwhelmed at the party. Minho hated it when Jaeyul harassed him but every time Jaeyul managed to find a way to make him stay. 

Every time Minho wants to break up with him, he never found the courage to do so as Jaeyul always told him about how pathetic he was and how grateful he should be that he at least has a boyfriend. Jaeyul also constantly tells Minho that he doesn't have another place to live in as his parents had passed away serving the military when he was a child.

Minho knows that as much as he hates it, he wouldn't be where he was if Jaeyul hadn't offered to bring him home one day and be his boyfriend. However, the mistreatment he was receiving was also rather hard for him. At this point, ending up in the hospital wasn't even a surprise anymore. After taking a few deep breaths, Minho focused on the hospital machines. The sound of it beeping was so familiar to him.

Ah.. I'm here again. When was the last time I was here? Three.. No, four days? Yeah.. But this time his friend filmed me.. While I was naked. What if he gets that on the internet.. Fuck. Haa.. I hate this.