28

"W-what are you doing here? I thought you were arrested? And how did you- What the fuck? Let me go!" Minho exclaimed as he looked at Jaeyul. A million questions swarmed in his head and Minho felt like he was about to burst.

"Jailbreak's a piece of cake if you have the right plan, right tools and the right people, Minho~" Jaeyul replied as he sat down on the bed next to Minho and traced his fingers down Minho's pale body.

"The fuck do you want to do with me now? Don't you think you've done enough fucking harm to me?" Minho shifted his body to the right to escape from Jaeyul's touch. "And don't touch me, I'm not yours anymore."

"Oh? You actually stood up for yourself.. Quite impressive, Minho. Quite impressive.." Jaeyul grinned as he looked down at Minho.

"Well, I am quite tempted by your gorgeous body but I suppose we can have a small chat to catch up with each other before we start. How's you and that Jisung guy doing?" Jaeyul turned his gaze to Minho and he locked eyes with the boy.

"It's none of your business." Minho shot back.

"Oh.. Did my plan work? You two broke up?" Jaeyul smirked slyly as he heard the response.

"..So that was your schemes? Hah, don't bother. We're still together." Minho rolled his eyes and chuckled slightly.

"Then as expected, your pathetic ass forgave him. Like you always do.. Looks like you didn't change too much then." Jaeyul commented as he ran his fingers through Minho's hair.

"I said, don't fucking touch me." Minho swatted Jaeyul's arm away with his free hand.

"Alright alright.. Not gonna lie, I am curious on how you act these days without me. How about this, I'll set you free but if I feel like you'll rattle me out, I'll fuck both your life and your boyfriend's up. If you don't, then I might just move on and go torment someone else."

"I won't tell on you but don't make another innocent person go through all the pain that you've done."

"No promises. Well alright then, go on out. Enjoy your life, doll." Jaeyul removed the cuff on Minho's wrist and he opened the door for Minho.

"Don't call me that." Minho glared at Jaeyul before leaving the hotel room. As soon as he turned down the corner, Minho started running as fast as he could. He knew Jaeyul loved to play with false hope and he didn't know if this was just another trick of his. It was likely that Jaeyul was chasing him right this instant but he didn't have time to turn back and check.

Minho took the lift and sure enough, Jaeyul had been right on his heels. The moment the lift door started closing, he saw Jaeyul's figure flashing through the gap. He quickly pressed the button to go down to the lobby and Minho sighed as he steadied himself. Minho made his way back home and he decided not to tell Jisung about Jaeyul since Jisung would most likely tell the police and then Jaeyul would destroy their lives.

"Hey baby, welcome home~ You wanna go out for dinner? Chan and Jeongin invited us.. Oh, Hyunjin and Lix is going as well. Couples night, y'know? We invited Changbin and Seungmin but those two won't admit their love for each other so they're not going. Cowards.." Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's waist after Minho went in the apartment.

"Huh? Changbin and Seungmin? Are they a thing?" Minho asked and he smiled slightly as Jisung buried his head into Minho's shoulder.

"Well.. They won't admit it but it's kinda obvious.." Jisung rolled his eyes. "But not important! Are you tired? Do you feel like going?"

"No, I'm alright. We can go." Minho shook his head. He gulped remembering what happened earlier with Jaeyul but he just dismissed it.

"Go take a shower then, we'll drive there after you're done." Jisung pressed a kiss onto the back of Minho's head and Minho nodded before grabbing some clothes to change into and heading into the bathroom. Jisung smiled seeing the back of Minho's body disappear into the bathroom and his face turned red seeing how tiny Minho looked.

Gosh.. I'm so down bad for this boy. Fuck, there's no getting out of this spiral.. Not complaining though. Ugh.. I'm so mad that Jaeyul was his first and not me. Also that bitch made bad impressions on him about intercourse.. I'm scared to suggest the idea. What if he feels uncomfortable? Okay, whatever. God damn Jisung, why do you even want to have sex with him? Calm down you pervert. But then again..

Jisung flopped down onto the sofa and he covered his face from embarrassment, furious at himself for even thinking about such unrighteous things. When Minho came out the shower, the two drove to the restaurant and when they arrived, they saw the other two couples dressed up in fancy suits.

"Oh.. I think I wore too little." Minho looked down at himself in just a plain hoodie and sweatpants.

"You'd look better without any~" Jisung teased. Minho took a second to understand and his face turned bright red after processing. Jisung laughed at the reaction and the two entered the restaurant with Jeongchan and Hyunlix.

a.n

man it took my life efforts to post this chapter im feeling so unmotivated and down lately but i feel like it'd be bad if i didnt update for 2 days straight saur here i am 😭