18

It took 12 weeks for Minho's arm to fully heal and get him back to work. During that 3 months, Jisung took care of him and the two got a lot closer. The entire gang also ended up going on a nights out at an amusement park although Minho didn't go on any rides due to his fear of heights.

Minho and Jisung were at the arcade area trying the claw machine while Seungmin and Changbin was playing some shooting games. Chan and Jeongin went to a lovey dovey area to take photos and Jisung wanted to go with Minho to that place but Minho declined, too embarrassed of it. Hyunjin and Felix were on amusement park rides, although Felix was almost shitting himself.

"Sung! I got a boba plush!" Minho cheered as he finally managed to get the mini plush he was trying to get. He laughed seeing Jisung furiously banging on the claw machine as the keychain he wanted got stuck.

"Good job.. Uggghhhh!!" Jisung groaned as he shook the entire machine. After a few seconds, the keychain finally fell out and he smiled proudly as he showed the keychain to Minho. The two joined Seungmin and Changbin in playing a few other arcade games before Jisung dragged Minho to find Chan and Jeongin.

"C'mon, let's just take a few pictures!!" Jisung nudged Minho as the two stepped onto a platform with heart shaped balloons on the side.

"Fine.." Minho mumbled as his face went red. Jisung kissed him on the cheek before taking out his phone and snapping some pictures.

"Hey baby, truth or dare?" Jisung asked as they walked through the amusement park. The two had been walking in silence for quite awhile so Jisung decided to play truth or dare with Minho to kill the awkward atmosphere.

"Truth." Minho said, too afraid to choose dare in case it was going to be something too extreme.

"Aw, I was wishing you'd choose dare.. Fine, truth.. When do you want to get married?" Jisung grinned slyly. Minho's face went red and he hesitated for a moment.

"W-whenever you want.. Fuck uh, truth or dare?" Minho wanted to change the topic so he quickly asked Jisung the same.

"Dare." Jisung smiled. Minho thought for a moment. This was a good opportunity to get Jisung to do something stupid, he had to think this through.

"Shout 'I love you' so that the whoooole world can hear." Minho didn't want to embarrass Jisung too bad but he still wanted to see him act like a crackhead. Jisung chuckled and he leaned in towards Minho.

"I love you." Jisung whispered softly in Minho's ears.

"Hey! I told you to scream it so the entire world can hear, why'd you only whisper it to me?" Minho pouted, disappointed and mad that Jisung didn't do as he said.

"Because you are my whole world." Jisung replied. Minho's eyes widened and his cheeks tinted pink. He couldn't argue with that.

"You're such a flirt.." Minho looked away from Jisung and avoided eye contact.

"Only for you~" Jisung pressed a gentle kiss onto the back of Minho's neck before pulling him closer to his body.

"Should we go home? I think we've done pretty much everything we can do. And sorry that you didn't get to go on rides because of me.. You can still go and I'll just wait if you want." Minho pouted, upset that he restricted Jisung's fun.

"No, it's fine. And sure, we can go home." Jisung patted Minho's head a few times as if he was a kitten and Minho swatted his arm away, extremely embarrassed by how Jisung was treating him.

On the bus ride back to Jisung's apartment, Minho fell asleep on Jisung's chest and Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho protectively, smiling as he watched the boy sleep in his arms. Jisung chuckled softly seeing how adorable Minho was, literally looking like a small bunny with his bunny teeth peeking out.

When they arrived back at Jisung's apartment, it was already pitch black outside. Minho went to take a shower and when he came back out, he saw Jisung getting changed. Minho's eyes widened seeing Jisung take his shirt off and his face started burning as he saw Jisung's bare back and chest. Jisung noticed Minho step out the bathroom and he smirked as he grabbed Minho's waist and pulled him towards him playfully.

"What're you blushing about? Haven't you seen this before?~" Jisung raised an eyebrow and he smirked as he nuzzled into Minho's hair.

"Y-yeah but now that w-we're actually d-dating- I-" Minho stuttered as he malfunctioned. Jisung picked Minho up and Minho wrapped his legs around Jisung's waist. He gently pressed Minho's back against the wall to give him some support before leaning in and pressing his lips against Minho's shoulder. Minho's blush deepened as Jisung smiled at him.

"Do you think you're ready yet?" Jisung asked as he parted from Minho.

"R-ready for what?" Minho mumbled.

"I'll show you." Jisung grinned slyly as he laid Minho down on the bed. Only then did Minho realise what was happening. Oh boy.. Are we.. are we doing it?

a.n

yes or no???? also just making out (both of them will be clothed other than jisung whos well, shirtless) , not hardcore tho cus i dont reaaAlly like writing hardcore smut (like its fine but at the same time eh so sorry if u wanted that 😭)