13

"You motherfuckers I was just about to kiss Minho!! What the fuck do you want?!" Jisung screamed into the phone so loud that the windows almost shattered.

"Why would you want to kiss him I thought y'alls were just friends??" Hyunjin asked through the phone, not sounding the least bit apologetic.

"That was about to change when you decided to call me!! You know I think of him more than just a friend.." Jisung hissed, he balled his hands up into a fist and he would've punched Hyunjin through the screen if that worked.

"What?? Shit! We're so sorry Sung we didn't mean to interrupt your moment with Minho- Go back to him!!" Felix joined the call a bit late and he apologised after realising what happened.

"Oh hey Lix~" Hyunjin's tone immediately changed Jisung just rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you. You, Hyunjin, not Felix. Well I'm muting the group chat, bye." Jisung scowled as he hung up and turned off notifications from the group chat. He returned to the kitchen and saw Minho rummaging through the fridge.

"Hi, sorry about those bastards. Well, one bastard and one ball of sunshine. What're you trynna find?" Jisung ruffled his own hair to calm himself down when he approached Minho.

"Oh, just some fruits or something to make dessert." Minho shrugged.

"Huh? You make desserts?" 

"Jaeyul makes me. So.."

"No, put that away. We can order dessert online or something. I'm not that toxic bitch."

Jisung shut the fridge door and Minho nodded slightly as he and Jisung returned to the living room to sit down. Bbama jumped onto Jisung's lap and Jisung chuckled as he took out his phone and ordered the two a sundae.

The two fell in awkward silence afterwards. They were about to kiss.. And that had just changed everything. Minho couldn't stop his face from burning and he looked away from Jisung while Jisung kept his gaze focused on the floor. 

"S-so! Uhm.. What do you wanna do for the night? It's still pretty early.." Jisung quickly broke the silence and decided to chat about something else to distract the two from what happened earlier.

"Anything you want is fine." Minho replied in a tiny voice, so soft that Jisung could barely hear him.

"You never choose things for yourself.. It's because of that bitch, isn't it? Come on! What do you want to do?" Jisung insisted as he flung an arm around Minho's shoulder.

"R-really, I don't mind.." Minho lowered his head and tilted it to the left so he could see Jisung's arm. Before they were pretty casual about this but now Minho felt butterflies erupt in his stomach.

"Well then we're just going to sit here until you decide." Jisung got himself in a comfy position knowing this might take awhile.

"I- Uh.. We could play games? I noticed you have a few boardgames down there.." Minho looked towards a shelf next to the TV. 

"Sure! Do you play chess? Man I suck at it but.." Jisung got up and took one of the boxes out. They had a game night and the time passed by pretty quickly. It was already 12 in the morning but Minho usually slept at 3 anyways so he wasn't that tired. However, Jisung yawned and he returned to the sofa.

"Hu.. I might go to sleep now. Sorry.." Jisung rubbed his eyes as he laid down on the sofa. Minho pouted slightly, sad about the fact that Jisung had to sleep on the couch because of him.

"Do.. Do you want to sleep with me?" Minho suggested. Jisung's eyes shot wide open and he scrambled up on the sofa.

"As in on the same bed? You don't mind?" Jisung felt bliss explode inside of him and he smiled when Minho nodded.

"Yeah, on the same bed. It's fine." Minho shrugged. Jisung got up immediately and grabbed his pillow before heading into the bedroom with Minho. However, things got awkward pretty quickly after they both laid down.

"Can you sleep?" Jisung asked eventually after awhile.

"Nope." Minho replied bluntly. He was facing the wall and his eyes widened when he felt an arm wrap around his waist. Jisung pulled Minho towards him and Minho's face flushed red when he felt the warmth of Jisung's body press against his skin.

"Is this okay?" Jisung looked at the boy in his arms. Despite Minho being older, he just seemed so small and fluffy.

"Y-yeah." Minho nodded. Jisung smiled and he rubbed his face on Minho's head before pressing a gentle kiss on the back of Minho's head.

"If you can't sleep, can we cuddle?" Jisung flipped Minho around, still holding him in his arms. Minho was about to explode but he nodded and Jisung snuggled his head on Minho's shoulder. Minho hesitated but he eventually gave in as he cuddled into Jisung's chest.

He could hear Jisung's heartbeat and his breathing and Minho smiled. After all this time, he finally slept with someone who cared for him. That cold, empty spot next to him on the bed was now warm and comfy. He no longer had to feel lonely. Minho chuckled silently and he shut his eyes, dozing off to sleep soon while still in Jisung's arms.

a.n

THIS IS SO CUYTESHDJDNB i need to start writing more fluff omfg