15

The two enjoyed a simple late night snack together. After they were done, Jisung carried Minho inside and placed him on their bed.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Jisung asked, sitting next to Minho. His hand slowly reached out and brushed against Minho's cheek, a gentle smile spreading across his face as Minho rested his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"I don't know.. I'll do anything you want." Minho's face turned slightly red as he felt Jisung touching his face. Jisung chuckled softly seeing Minho's reaction. He pressed a kiss onto Minho's shoulder before pulling back.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie.. or perhaps take a shower together?" Jisung suggested with a sly grin.

Minho's blush deepened, but he couldn't deny the flutter in his stomach at the thought of showering with Jisung. He knew that both of them would have to wash eventually so Minho nodded slightly. But together? With Jisung? Minho fiddled with his sleeves, his heart racing and pounding against his chest.

Jisung stood up and Minho followed Jisung into the bathroom. Minho gulped nervously as Jisung took off his clothes. He did trust Jisung but Minho was still insecure about the scars on his body due to the insults and comments Jaeyul made about his scars. Minho wrapped his arms around his body, trying to cover as many scars as he could as Jisung turned on the shower.

Without hesitation, Jisung stepped into the shower with Minho and began to soap up his body, gently running his hands over Minho's every scar and imperfection. Minho shivered despite being under the warm water from Jisung's touches. Although Jaeyul had touched him many times before, not once had he felt this comforted by another person.

"It's okay, Minho. You're beautiful." Jisung whispered softly, kissing his shoulder. He knew that Minho didn't like the flaws on his body so he pulled Minho in and ruffled the boy's hair as he whispered into his ears.

"Really..?" Minho was surprised as he's never heard anything positive about his scars. Minho's face turned red when he saw Jisung nod and trace his fingers down Minho's face. He felt comforted by Jisung's words. Minho trembled slightly from Jisung's touch and he stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's waist, pulling him close until their bodies were almost touching. He looked deeply into Minho's eyes and pressed his lips against Minho's in a tender kiss. It was slow and sweet, filled with all the love and affection he had for this scarred, but gorgeous boy.

Minho's face started burning from the kiss. He rested his head gently on Jisung's chest, listening to his heartbeat as the two stood under the water. The originally nervous and scared feeling inside of Minho disappeared and was replaced by relaxation.

As they kissed again, Jisung reached up to run his fingers through Minho's wet hair, holding him close. He knew that Minho needed this; needed to feel loved and accepted, and he was determined to be the one who gave it to him.

Minho flinched slightly and he furrowed his eyebrows as he parted from Jisung. He looked at Jisung and smiled gently as the water beat on them. After a while, they both stepped out of the shower and dried themselves before changing into new clothes.

The two laid back down on the bed in silence. Jisung pulled the covers over their bodies and Minho looked at him with his sparkling, doe eyes. Unable to resist it, Jisung traced his hand down Minho's gorgeous face, causing Minho to chuckle softly.

Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho tightly, feeling grateful to be able to hold him in his embrace. He pressed a gentle kiss to the top of Minho's head. Minho cuddled into Jisung's chest and after awhile, he dozed off to sleep.

Despite his exhaustion from work and the night out, Jisung didn't want to let go of Minho. A gentle smile formed on his face as he watched Minho sleep in his arms. It was pretty rare nowadays to see Minho actually relaxed and resting and not worrying about something so Jisung wanted to stay awake and admire Minho for as long as he cold.

Eventually, Jisung also fell asleep with his arms still around Minho's waist. In the morning, Minho woke up first and he smiled slightly as he felt the warmth of Jisung's presence embrace him. As he didn't want to wake Jisung up, Minho stayed in bed, snuggling into Jisung's arms.

After around half an hour, Jisung also woke up. The moment he opened his eyes, he saw Minho's face so close to his that their noses were touching.

"Good morning, baby." Jisung grinned as he raised an arm and brushed a strand of hair out of Minho's face.

"Morning~" Minho replied as he looked into Jisung's eyes. Jisung rested a hand on the back of Minho's neck before pulling him in for another kiss. He pecked Minho's lips gently and Minho chuckled.

"I love you, Minho." 

"I love you too, Sung."

a.n

THIS WAS SO CUTEWBDWTSITNTSAJKTYBMS