37 ~ lingerie

IRVIN’S POV

IRVIN’S POV

“Good morning,” I heard her say and I looked up from the news I was reading on my tablet.

I turned around, stretching my neck so I could get a good view of her. Despite the fact that she just got out of bed, she still looked hot and like a meal ready to be devoured.

Her hair a tangled mess, my shirt on her resembling a mini-dress and hugging her curves. Her nipples showed through the shirt, calling me to cover them with my mouth.

“Morning, sleep well?” I stretched my hand out, inviting her to join me on the couch, or more like sit on me.

She scratched her eyes, yawned and stretched before walking toward me. She stood in front of me and I helped her by holding her legs then widening them before dragging her down to sit so she was facing me. It happened so fast for her that she yelped, earning a laugh from me.

“I did sleep well, thank you. How long have you been up?” She wrapped her hands around my neck, her fingers tracing up to my hair.

“I think five. I had a lot to do.” I shrugged, running my hand up and down her back.

She moaned and I brought her closer to me. Her head rested on my shoulder while I soothingly ran my hands on her back.

She seemed to be enjoying it because about ten minutes after when I called her name, she didn’t respond. She’d slept off.

Just because I enjoyed having her in my arms, I adjuted my body properly and gently so that we were both lying down but still cuddled together.

I closed my eyes, thinking I could have a nice nap but when I opened them again, it was noon already.

Chidinma’s back was now to me but my arms were still around her.

I wanted to leave her to sleep for as long as she could but she had to eat and there was a restaurant she said she wanted to visit on our car ride there. I promised to take her so I had to live up to it.

I moved the strands of her from her face then kissed her forehead. She stirred.

I shook her. “Babe, it’s time to wake up.”

“What?” she asked, sleepily.

“It’s time to wake up.” I repeated.

“Huh?” She opened her eyes, confused. “How long have I been sleeping?” She yawned.

“Quite some time. It’s past twelve.”

She gasped and rolled only to land on the floor. I laughed.

“Ouch,” she whined, rubbing the back of her neck. “You should have stopped me.”

“I was holding you firmly, you’re the one who got out of my grip.” I sat up and stretched.