9 ~ games

Irvin's POV

Irvin's POV

I never imagined that hearing a woman threaten me would be such a turn on. But she wasn't just any woman, she was Emily, my mystery woman and frankly from the very first day I uttered a word to her, she had been doing things to me that I never thought were possible.

A whistle tone left my lips as I noticed the bulge in my pants once again. I was fucked.

"Sir," Penelope stepped back into the room and I heard shuffling of papers. My back was to her and it was going to stay like that until I got my entire body to calm down.

"Tell Emeka to get the car ready." I placed my hands over my face before weaving them through my hair and back down to my face.

"Are you alright sir?" Penelope asked, her voice now closer than it was seconds ago.

"I'm fine." I walked toward the French windows, overlooking the city of Lagos.

"Okay sir." I heard the door close and I threw my head back.

I groaned when I realized I didn't get her number, again. I may have to get it through an unconventional way.

She did well today, blowing my mind completely when she flipped the table and showed me that she was in control. That was the last thing I expected from her but it got the job done and she deserved an applaud.

It wasn't my intention to fluster her but watching her reaction edged me on and I'm glad I did. She would make a great CEO.

I heard a soft knock on the door and I turned around. Penelope had her head inside and the rest of her body outside.

"Sir, the car's ready." She informed before closing the door.

The table was empty meaning Penelope had taken my laptop and bag away. I headed down to the garage and this time when I met Emeka at the garage, I took the car key from him and drove away.

When safely in the four walls of my home and in my bedroom, I stripped and got into the shower. I had a lot of work to do tonight and the earlier I started, the better for me.

After my shower, I headed downstairs and straight for the dining where my cook already set the table. I could hear plates meeting and the water running so I made a detour for the kitchen.

"Good evening." I greeted when I stepped into the kitchen.

"Good evening, sir." Pelumi, my twenty one years old cook, turned around to face me, smiling. "How was your day, sir?"

"It was okay." I opened the fridge, looking for a drink. "You should be home by now." I took out the orange juice and closed the fridge.

She was hardworking and knew what she was doing, that was why I hired her and of course she came in recommended. I made it my job to get as friendly as I could with my staff but also knowing when to not cross the line.

Unmistakable: A Cinderella RetellingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara