The Halloween Party Part 1 (TW)

Start from the beginning

"Ally, hey!" shouted Hermione, running over to her. Her friends followed.

"Miney!" said Alya, giving her a hug.

"These are some of my friends you haven't met yet," said Hermione, pointing to the 2 Ravenclaw girls. "This is Cho Chang and this is Luna Lovegood. And this is Ginny Weasley, Ron, Fred and George's sister,"

"Hi girls, I'm Alya. It's so lovely to meet you," said Alya, as the 2 ravenclaw girls smiled up at her, nervously.

"Wow, you really are beautiful!" said Ginny. "I can see why my brother never stops talking about you,"

"Really? Thank you! Which brother?" said Alya "And you're really beautiful too!"

"Um... anyway," said Hermione, giving Ginny a look. "This is Cedric Diggory and Justin Finch-Fletchley," she said, pointing to the HufflePuff boys.

"H-hi... you look um.... Really nice," said Cedric.

"Hey, sexy lady," said Justin, kissing Alya's hand.

"Oh... thank you, boys," giggled Alya. She looked across the room and saw Fred, standing over by the door, completely still and with wide eyes. She walked over to him.

"Hey, Freddie," she smiled, hugging him.

"Hi... Alya," said Fred. "you look really, really beautiful tonight. Wait how did you know it was me?"

"Aw thank you, you look amazing too," she blushed. "What do you mean?"

"How did you know I'm Fred and not George?" he asked.

"Freddie, you and George may be twins but I can tell you apart," chuckled Alya. "You may look similar, but you don't look the same,"

"You know, even our own mother can't tell us apart," said Fred, with wide eyes.

"Well I can," smiled Alya. "Drink?"

Fred smiled at her in total shock and adoration as they both walked over to the drinks table. They did a couple of shots together, before Pansy, as usual, asked everyone if they wanted to play games. Everyone agreed, so they all stood in a circle. Everyone in the room was playing, so they turned the music off so that everyone could hear properly.

"Let's play truth or dare," said Pansy. "And we can add 10 minutes in heaven as a dare if we want," everyone agreed.

"I'll go first," said George, with a smirk on his face. "Fred, truth or dare,"

"Dare," he said nervously.

"I dare you to ask your crush to do 10 minutes in heaven with you, and then go and do it," George smirked.

"You asshole," said Fred. He walked over to Alya, and held out his hand. "Care to join me for 10 minutes in heaven, love? I swear I've seen this before," he chuckled.

"Absolutely, Freddie," she smiled, taking his hand and going into the linen closet. He closed the door behind them and turned to face Alya.

"So, you have a crush on me, yeah?" smirked Alya.

"You should know this by now, darling," chuckled Fred.

"Well you never said anything," she laughed.

"True," said Fred, looking deeply into her eyes. "Can I..."

SMALL SMUT WARNING:

"Just do it," smiled Alya. Fred grinned and put her hands on her cheeks, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. He let his hands slide down to her waist and squeezed her hips gently, pulling her into him. He patted her leg and said "Jump," so she did, wrapping her legs around his waist. He pushed her against the wall and cupped her ass with his hands. He kissed her neck as she let out a soft moan.