🌨 Seventeen 🌨

Third person pov

        "Should we be scared?"

A slight smile appeared on Jiyeon's lip, her fingers firmly gripping onto the chocolate milk Felix had given to her.

He said and I quote. 'A sweet treat, for a sweeter kitty'.

Although she was reluctant in taking the little gesture of cringeness, she decided to shrug it off.

"Yes!" Was her reply, but her spirit was yet again almost broken, when the guys around her started laughing, a scrawl now occupying her face. "What's so funny?" She prodded, frowning at them.

"Why should we be scared?" Hyunjin asked, tilting his head to the side, amusement evident in his expression. "When you're so adorable?"

"Hey! You take that back!" Slamming her hand on the table, Jiyeon reprimanded the taller's words, her scrawl somehow getting deeper.

"Aww, she's mad y'all, now comes the death threats," Jisung cooed, feigning fright, his hand on his chest, while the other held his chopsticks. "I'm so scared."

The situation caused Felix to laugh, and if he actually listen— rather than being loud— he would also hear Seungmin chuckling  under his breath.

"Well, I-" Jiyeon paused, before heaving a sigh to calm her fuming mind. "Whatever!"

She walked out of the cafeteria steaming, she had better things to be doing, than to hang out with four males, who would most likely anger her more.

"Hey don't go," Felix tried stopping her, but she was far off from where they sat. Huffing, he turned back to their table.

"Not to be that guy," Seungmin finally spoke up, pushing aside the argument Hyunjin and Jisung were having— about who caused Ji to leave— stretching a bit. "Something is obviously bothering Jiyeon."

"What?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes at their ignorance, how could they miss such a thing?

"I'm mean obviously, when last did she threaten you guys?" He tried to put out, conceding several hums, as they tried thinking.

"In chemistry class," Felix was the first to recall the incident that took place earlier.

"Did she explained in details how?"

The table fell silent, indeed their puppy friend was right, its been quite sometime she had actually detailed her funny threats.

"Hey, why are you all looking at me?" Felix whined, furrowing his brow at the sudden stares he got from his friends.

"Oh my gosh, Minnie is right, what is wrong with her? You must know cause you guys spend time together, right? What if its something far worse like dangerous, what if she's getting bullied?"

"I hate to agree with this llama," Seungmin simply put out. Really what would they do without his sanity?

-------

"What are you doing?" Jiyeon flinched when Felix took hold of her hands, examining ever bit of it, a serious look on his face. "Hey, I'm talking to you!"

He then peered into her face, accomplishing to make the female feel very uncomfortable. "Stop it," She made a poker face, backing away from him. "Are you crazy?"

"Are you getting bullied?" After his inspection for any suspicious marks, scratches or scar, Felix asked.

"What the fuck? No!" Jiyeon stepped back, genuinely fazed by the current situation. "Why would I be?"

"Are you lying?"

"Are you crazy?"

Felix's beam returned as she reverted to her mean self, although that dull and disturbed glint didn't leave her eyes.

"Is anything wrong?" He proceeded to ask, attempting to at least get a reassuring answer.

Jiyeon had to think fast now, she knew Felix had somehow caught on to her behavior— *cough* Seungmin *cough*— and besides she didn't want anyone's pity.

"I'm stressed?" It came like a question rather than a statement.

"Aww, need a hug?"

"Eww, get away from me!"

Ignoring Jiyeon's words, Felix wrapped his arms around her shoulder, playing with strands of her black hair.

Jiyeon tried wiggling out of the Australian's grip, but yet again decide to shrug it off, relaxing in the weirdly nice comfort that came along with the hug.

"Okay, you can stop hugging me now," Jiyeon spoke lowly, still refusing to hug back, flinching when she felt his breaths on the crook of her neck.

"No!"

"I see you've chosen death!"

----------• ° -🌦- ° •----------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💜

Sunshine | FelixOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara