🌤 Twenty seven 🌤

Jiyeon's pov

         "Well, it's was an easy one."

After searching for what to say, that was the only thing Mingi could think of. Not very creative, if  you ask me.

I rolled my eyes, sinking into the duvet, putting on my headphone. "I won, deal with it."

"Meh, it was a senseless bet anyways," Mingi stated, scooting over to where I laid, taking my headphone away from my hair— thus, making random strands to poke at all directions. "I'm still better."

"Bitch!" Snarling, I took back my possession, glaring at her and that stupid smirk. "Get lost."

"I'm kidding," She faked a sugarcoated laugh— hopping next to me— seizing one of my many pillows, clutching it to her chest. "Made any friends?"

"No,"

"C'mon, its a school, you're bound to make at least one friend," she chimed on, smiling widely— this girl bipolar as heck—  "Any cute boys?"

"No!" I huffed, trying to play it cool by mindlessly scrolling through my phone, softly biting my lower lip.

"Are you lying?" Mingi moved closer to me, practically rubbing elbows. She's annoying.

"I'm not!" Firmly, I looked up at her blue eyes to make my point clear, heat slowly raising to my cheeks. Please not now.

"You tend to lock eyes with people when you're lying."

Dammit, must she be right always?

Mingi wiggled her brows, a creepily wide grin on her lips. "What's their names or. . .his?"

"Get lost," I got off my bed, walking to my desk to busy myself or at least avoid her prying gaze.

My sister is annoying as heck, and being back here again somehow makes it even more unbearable. I miss the tiny break I had away from her.

"They are."

Squealing, Mingi dashed towards me, clinging onto my arm, violently yanking it. "Deets, I need details."

"Will you get lost if I tell you?"

"You'll never see me here. . .tonight," she grinned like a Cheshire, placing a hand on her chest, the other mid air, mumbling the last part.

Irking a brow in suspicion, I heaved out a sigh, my shoulders droopy. "I kinda, sorta, maybe became friends with three, flamed two and tried scaring one."

"Cool," Mingi replied dryly, knowing full well I dropped lots of parts out. "Tell me more," She placed her chin on my shoulder, which I shrugged away.

"We talked, we went out, we hug-" Shit, my eyes grew wide as I placed my hand on my lips, regretting my sudden rant.

"You hugged? Interesting."

"Well, more like he hugged me. But that's not my point, it was more of a platonic way, cause he's so hyper active, and yeah?"

Each word I spoke, Mingi walked closer to me, until I felt my back hit the wall. My breath hitched in my throat and my attempt to appear calm failing miserably.

Mingi pointed an accusing finger at me, a stupidly sly smirk on. "You like him, don't you?"

I gulped, averting my gaze from her.

"Pink cheeks, really? What's his name?"

"I don't know," I pushed my way passed her, heading to my bed. This is embarrassing. "Its Felix."

"Cool," The short haired girl jumped on my bed, grinning contently. "What's he like?"

I pulled her out of my bed, pushing her towards the door. "He's annoying, smiles a lot, helpful, cute and his deep ass voice, he's like a ray of sunlight, I like his scent, blah, blah, blah, get lost."

"Cute? Sunlight? Deep ass voi-" I slammed the door shut on her face, heaving a sigh of relieve, but that tension quickly returned.

I knew agreeing to Mingi's bet would eventually cause a turmoil. What was I thinking? Agreeing to leave home base to prove what? She's obviously better, just one mission wasn't gonna change that.

And I hate going out, I hate mingling with people. I shouldn't be missing them. I shouldn't care about leaving without a word and most importantly, I shouldn't be thinking about Felix.

Its just a bet, what could go wrong?

Everything. I'm confused as heck and I feel so empty, somehow worse than before.

I need a time out.

----------• ° -🌧- ° •---------

I woke up and felt like writing
Happy day, I guess?

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment.

Thanks
Cya💜