🌩 Twenty three 🌩

Third person pov

         "Don't leave."

Jiyeon felt herself being pulled back by Felix, who firmly gripped her shoulder. Furiously, she turned to face him, eyes burning with annoyance and her lips pursed into a thin line.

But at the sight of Felix pouting, all her anger dissolved, a soft expression clouding her stunning features.

Why was she angry again? Oh yeah, Felix ditched her for a bunch of girls. But that was no reason to be furious, right? She didn't care and she wanted him gone anyways.

What's all these reactions about? So she heaved out a sigh and calmly spoke. "What is it?"

"Oh my gosh, you actually wanna know? Like for real?" Felix beamed, tightly hugging the now flustered Jiyeon, a fine shade of crimson coating her cheeks.

Scratch that, she did want him around— at first cause he was of great help— but she slowly grew found of his sunshine energy and how no matter how hard she tried he would never get scared of her threats.

"Shut up and tell me what it is."

Felix pulled away, rubbing his nape awkwardly, a boyish grin on his lips. "Look!" He pointed at the vast sapphire blanket, where the twinkling stars littered, a couple of clouds drifting by, changing its shapes as it goes, a huge moon— that illuminated everything beneath it— had seized its spot in the night sky. It was glorious.

"Cool, the sky, that I've seen a thousand times," An unamused Jiyeon deadpanned, giving Felix a bored look.

Felix grunted, throwing his head back, random strands of his blonde hair poking in different directions. She was totally killing the mood. "Isn't it beautiful?" He looked up again, Jiyeon following his movement.

She seemed to let go of her cold demeanor, now admiring the sky, with slightly parted lips, her brows shot up in amusement.

This is it, she's finally loosening up— Felix smiled widely, observing the female, who seemed to be awe-struck by the sight.

"Meh," She said, disinterestedly. "Not to be rude, but-"

"You're always rude," Felix interjected her sentence, crossing his arms. What does it take to impress this girl?

"Okay, rude," Jiyeon huffed, having a taste of her own medicine. How does it feel, Ji? "You brought me out here to be mean to me?"

"No, I wanted to spend more time with you. You ignored me all day and I miss you."

"Cringe." Jiyeon turned away from Felix, afraid that he might catch her blushing— its a miracle he hasn't yet— her arms crossed to prevent more cold.

It was dead silent at first, causing Jiyeon to feel awkward, which eventually rolled off her back when she heard the blonde's laugh.

"Does that mean you'll stop ignoring me?" Hopefully, Felix asked, inching closer to her.

"No!"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Whined Felix, now pouting again. He doesn't get it— poor kid.

"Why is Chris always looking out for you?" Jiyeon quickly changed the subject— though she was curious— and now seems like the right time, for some reason.

"Uh. . .well," Felix trailed off, nervously rubbing his nape."when I first got here, I was being bullied cause I barely knew any Korean and mostly spoke English. Chan, he was the first friend I made, so yeah?"

Only telling half the story, Felix grinned widely. Jiyeon only 'hmm' back in response. "And yeah, my freckles too, they thought it was odd."

Jiyeon stared at his face, observing the litters of freckles that ran across the bridge of his nose, some residing on his ears. "They are beautiful."

"What? You think my bullies are beautiful?" Taken aback, Felix mused. Only to get thwacked on the stomach by her.

"Your freckles, dumbass!"

What the fuck? Did she just compliment him? Felix was beyond shocked, so he smiled brightly and effused. "You finally said something nice to me, I'm so happy."

"Yeah, whatever," Jiyeon scoffed, looking away from him.

Holy shit, she almost gave a fuck.

---------• ° -💛- ° •---------

I'm tired and my neck hurts
But here's a double update
So yeah!

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💜